Reviews for -
Revolos55 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Love that whole bit where Jane says Maura feels he way safety tastes, etc. Lovely.

Fuck, man, this story is intense.
Revolos55 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Holy cow... what Maura said to Angela was just... it was amazing. Wow.
Revolos55 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Oh, this is lovely. I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
carabeth1 chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
This isn't one I would normally read, but i sincerely enjoyed it. I stayed up all night reading through this emotional rollercoaster ride. I loved it
TheQueenOfBrazil chapter 27 . 12/8/2013
Wow. I'm blown away. I couldn't put it down so I just kept reading all day and night. Loved how the characters had real, human depth. Teared up a couple of times in the last chapter. When friends look down their noses at fanfic, I'm going to share this story with them. THIS is what it's all about. Well done! Thanks for posting! - QOB
Parker Lindsey chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you so much, truly.

More than worth staying up all night to read, and I won't soon forget it.
planenutty chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
wow, wow, wow! I just read this in a little less than a day and it was amazing. Completely captivating. The twist you gave the plot of the show was just right and your characterizations were spot on but richer than I've ever seen them. Thank you.
asdfghjkl chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
WOW! That was amazing! I don't think I've ever fallen so deeply in love with a fanfic before. My favorite part was "come rats with stations" -hilarious!
bookiewookieworm chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
LOVE IT!
vinocibo chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Amazing. You made me smiled. You made me cried. You made me sleepless. I had to rush past the suspenseful parts because it was too much, but I am glad that you did not draw it out. I adore your Maura. I think I fell in love a little. You wrote her so sexy and captivating. Thank you for a mesmerizing story.
DEmRizzLes chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
Jesus... This was beautiful. Just..I can't... My emotions... God, you're amazing.
number1 chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
WOW... WOW... I just read all 27 chapters bacause I was so captured and so moved by the story... it brought me to tears in some parts, I thought it was AMAZING! Great job so glad that you posted it and I was able to read it... thank you... it is one of those stories that I will always remember...
le-petite-merde chapter 27 . 11/28/2013
AAAHHHHHHHHHHH. You don't know how long I've been waiting to review this. I wanted to get the entire way through first. And I did. Five days. And it's just, incredible. I loved this story so much. It's been my heart and soul the last few days, and so many emotions have been run through. And your writing has grown so much, since your first story, it's nearly tangible. So I wanted to congratulate you. On doing this story. And I also wanted to thank you. For doing this story. For touching me, and so many others, with the emotions that only come with knowing characters, people, the way they're supposed to be known. So thank you. You did wonderfully.
Kirkychan chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
I first saw this story on tumblr, a few chapters into it (Roman numerals are cool). And to be honest, when I glanced through and realised that it seemed to contain Jane and her children and Maura in some capacity (of course). I was a little dubious. I don't know why really, I was so used to all these coming out stories for these ladies that I just kinda didn't bother with it. But after reading some of your other stuff I decided to give it a shot. And gosh was I glad that I had.

It's marvelous. So easy to read, as with all of your work. It's not as fluffly (that might be related to my wariness of the children involved too..aha) as I like, but that isn't detrimental to the story or how much I enjoyed it what's so ever . The drama, oh the drama. The build up of the relationship, so beautiful and painful and realistic. But what I really felt led to my attachment of this story (Rizzles aside) were the children. How Maura grew close to them, how Jane interacted with them, and they were just too adorable. It evoked so much emotion, as did the whole thing quite frankly. So, my concern for them was misdemeanour on my part, heh.

Another great piece. I shall definitely re-read this again. And again. Thank you for it.
Pam chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
totally loved this story! Well done and great epilogue. To see our children molded by those who chose to love them. That is a spectacular finish!
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »