Reviews for -
shamanic demonator chapter 26 . 3/21/2020
I reread this and still had goosebumps right at the end. This is amazing!

Realised I alr reviewed last time, but still gotta let u know this fic is awesome.
lisagayle713 chapter 27 . 1/13/2020
Wow! what a great story! I don't know how long lit took to write, but I read it in a day! Bravo! I could NOT put it down. Lovely. This is a class act, A1 read. Thank you!
Joannrbb chapter 27 . 1/8/2020
Wow great story!
nire47 chapter 27 . 1/7/2020
Captivating story!
Love that you touched points on the after effects of a trauma. Even to where it affects the children. This is something the show never, well... showed. Like in the show when Jane kills Hoyt and then next scene is her birthday party acting like it is no big deal.
Anyway, Fantastic Fic.
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 27 . 12/6/2019
I don't know how I found this story as I don't even watch this show or have any idea who these characters are but I'm glad I did. I stayed up all night and read this.
Wow chapter 27 . 11/15/2019
I have admired your writing for years and read your stories over and over again. Every time I do they strike me deeply. I don’t have the words to describe the impact and to say you’re talented is not enough. A mere thank you for sharing your hard work, and for free no less, is also not enough, but it’s all I have, so thank you.
Wow chapter 27 . 11/15/2019
Mac NorthSea chapter 27 . 9/14/2019
I gave up on Rizzoli&Isles fan fiction when the show started to devolve into nonsense, but this... This came across of my screen and just because there was nothing in the description about the content of the story, I decided to give it a go. In truth, I had expected it to be a collection of drabbles, but I must say I am so not disappointed it wasn't.

The story is fresh and captivating, and I couldn't stop reading it. It is wonderful. The speech at the end was breathtaking. Beautiful, all in all.
libresbian chapter 27 . 9/8/2019
Every time I read this story I love it and it's painful. Different things resonate hardest and get me sobbing but it's always powerful and beautiful. Thank you.
Traci Bradley Smith chapter 27 . 8/31/2019
Wow and wow and wow. I really don’t know what else to say. What an amazing story. I’m so glad you posted it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2019
The latest chapter of Ghosts (sequel to the Untitled Series) had me reading the original story, in its entirety, over the last few days.
What a sublime piece of work this is.
Full of rounded characters, original ones as well as Jane and Maura, and every type of emotion possible!
Maya's valedictorian speech was such a great way to round off this monumental story of love and loss and humanity in all its flawed beauty.
Thank you.
Lexquire chapter 27 . 7/18/2019
My sweet Jesus. The talent you have is astonishing and it’s been a long time that a story has hit me the way this one did. Beautifully written, beautiful story, captivating in every single way. Bravo!
Saberfan83 chapter 27 . 6/17/2019
That ending was beautiful. And the rest of the story was just as great, thank you.
OrthoGoddess07 chapter 27 . 6/10/2019
Oh my heart! Such a terribly beautiful story! The epilogue brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2019
Really, really love this story. Hope you are going to bring it over to AO3 some times in the future!
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »