Reviews for -
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2019
Really, really love this story. Hope you are going to bring it over to AO3 some times in the future!
bostonbookie chapter 27 . 4/27/2019
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2019
Wonderful ️
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 27 . 2/26/2019
This was so awesome, thanks for taking the time to put it out there.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/21/2019
Thank you so much for posting this wonderful story and allowing all of us to enjoy it. It is by far one of my favorites. Please give it a name so that others might enjoy it...I almost missed it.
Capucine396 chapter 27 . 2/15/2019
I love this story so much. I’m glad I found it again. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work
Bye, Cap’
Capucine396 chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
I was searching for this story for a long time. I test many key word. But of course there is no title and no summary XD. I’m so happy
Asam chapter 27 . 2/11/2019
I’ve read this story four times, and each time, I fall so quickly into their world. It’s wonderful. Thank you for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2018
Bless your soul. That is some of the most beautiful poetry I have ever read. Please write more
Capucine396 chapter 27 . 10/20/2018
That was amazing ! It was beautiful and interesting and touching.
And I’m coming to keep reading your other stories
Bye, Cap’
Capucine396 chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
It doesn’t have a name and it doesn’t have a summary. I don’t care I’m going to read rather way XD
SunAndWhiskey chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I just finished this story for the first time, and quite honestly, I want to turn right back around and read it again. This is one of the most intense, moving pieces of literature I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for telling your stories through these characters.
carta chapter 27 . 7/17/2018
This fucking story, oh my god. It ate my entire evening and well into the night. I laughed, I gasped, I cried and I will probably read it all over again. My HEART.
ChessHatter chapter 27 . 7/15/2018
I absolutely love this so much I don't have any words (and believe me, for me, that's rare).
I hope to some day read another story like this, which captivated me immediately, which made me read it in one go and be incredibly annoyed at anyone and anything that forced me to stop reading, and that made me feel so sad when I finished it.
Thanks for your story, don't worry, I'll keep it safe.
Chess