Reviews for -
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
I am in love with this story. It is definitely my favorite to date! Jane and Maura are written beautifully and Maya and Zoe are adorable! Can't wait for an update!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Ahh, I wasn't expecting that. Glad I found this, I was having withdrawals from your stories and stumbled upon this yesterday. I may have no done my homework so I could read this... Anyways, this story is amazing. Love the backstory and relationship between Jane, Maura and the girls. It's so sweet and fragile.
Andromedaa chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Truly amazing story. I absolutely love it. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Should have waited later this evening to start reading this new story... Now I'm awake with only 2 hours of sleep. You writing is amazing... My body is like fighting last night my arms and eyes are telling to stop reading but my mind keeps saying just one more chapter. Thank you so much for you gift of another story of Jane and Maura. Please never stop writing. I love your work -
omnomnivore chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Each time you write, you suck me in just a little more. I have nothing but positive things to say about this story and your writing in general.
Maya and Zoe are adorable. And that Hoyt actually got to Kate, that Jane had to be there... That Jane really is that strong...
And Maura, letting them into her house without knowing all the details, seeing her react to the children.
This is how I love seeing these characters; this is how they should be on the show.
I am once again blown away by just how powerful your writing is.
Mandy chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
What a wonderfull story, read the whole damn thing in about 4 hours. Can't wait to read the update.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
You should upload every piece you own from Tumblr here. Because I guarantee, no matter what the storyline, it will be phenomenal when written by you.

Thank you for sharing your gift.
kayla chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
OMG! I loved it. Hopefully its not the end
Petoit chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Found this last night and couldn't go to sleep before reading it all. Best story ever. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
this is so interesting i've been sitting here reading this sense I got home. thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Wow! I started this last night and read until almost 5 am! I'm completely hooked and can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Ok, you need to quit, right now because you're driving me insane with these cliffhangers! This fic is fire! I've read many of stories on here but this is the first one where im holding my breath as i read and surprisingly shocked by turn of events. In not going to beg for a quick update, even though that's what i want to do, but instead wait patiently :) Thank you for keeping me entertained!
Jessica chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Ok I have a huge beef with you! You need to stop writing stories that make me late for work and late for other things. I stay up late reading and can't wait for the next chapter. It's really starting to piss me off! LOL But seriously I have loved each and every one of your stories and I hope you keep going. This newest one is just as good and rips my heart out just as much as the other ones. So thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. Keep it up ! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
You are such a talented writer. I love Maura in this. She is so strong. I love her with the girls
iWorkForVanilla chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
This was a beautiful chapter.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »