Reviews for -
YouThink chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
I love the way you come up with different viewpoints of Jane and Maura becoming Jane And Maura. All these unbelievably intriguing plots and beautiful, such beautiful writing.
Rooi chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Soooo delighted you posted this. Got the notifications in my email this morning and have immediately started it.

Of course I'm now late for work because your writing is so engrossing! *shakes fist in mock annoyance*
ninja.shrimp.x3 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
just read all the chapters and its just wow. this story is very emotional and amazing at the same time.i like how you portrayed jane and maura in this story especially maura. and jane's daughters are simply adorable :D even though i didnt read it on tumblr, i thank you for uploading it here for us to read! i cant wait to read more :D
adarna67 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Yes! it's in here...Thank you!...uhmm, I know this is still have no title?...can i make a suggestion?
"Even If" ...I think it fits to your story..like "even if the worse thing can happened to me you're still
here with me"...What do you think?
The Official Ninja chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
You really are an amazing writer. I enjoy this fic and hope you post more soon.
cuore-sportivo chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I'm glad you posted this story here, too. It's amazing and so full of feelings. I want to explode while reading it. I'm addicted to this story and can't wait for more of it.
SerialComma chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Wow. This is interesting and compelling stuff.
Aeternus Eternus chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I don't have words, because there are no words that could possibly bring it justice. All I will say is that it is beautiful and emotional, and it reaches deep into my soul. Thank you for sharing this, this piece so dear to you, this wonderful piece of you. Thank you.
IsaBabisa chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god. Absolutely breathtaking. Beautiful. If you have anything else lurking anywhere that you want to share here, please do. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. Truly. Heartbreaking and powerful and beautiful. Seriously.
Laterthatsameday chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
The main reason I made a tumblr account was to follow this story! It is incredible!
Allamericanwoman chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I signed up for Tumblr to follow this amazing story. You never cease to move me tc. I'm usually stoic but not when I read your work. Thank you for everything you share with us. I am especially touched by Maura in this one. I fell in love with Jane and the girls right along with her. I'm proud of her for risking her heart with all three of them. Both Maya calling her "my Maura" and Maura's plea to only be kissed where Jane would repeat it, killed me. Thank you for posting here so we can express our love. I admit I haven't figured out how to comment on Tumblr. Just keep writing honey and I'll follow it anywhere.
LiwNa chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I know I've read/I follow this on Tumblr and already said how much this story is beautiful and I love it but I wanted to post a review here to make sure that you see how much you're talented and that your stories (not only this one) are more than beautiful (I don't find the right word).
Adaobi chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I get to read this again on FFN...Shiny!
ethanunraveling chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story is amazing. AU's are my thing, and I hold this up as an example of how you build a world but remain true to the characters. Relationships aren't easy, particularly when someone is dealing with PTSD. Having lived with my former partner who had PTSD, this feels very true to me. Good work, and I can't wait to see where all it goes.
wibblewobble12 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
the cake is the cutest thing ever. just. all the feels.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »