Reviews for -
ethanunraveling chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story is amazing. AU's are my thing, and I hold this up as an example of how you build a world but remain true to the characters. Relationships aren't easy, particularly when someone is dealing with PTSD. Having lived with my former partner who had PTSD, this feels very true to me. Good work, and I can't wait to see where all it goes.
wibblewobble12 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
the cake is the cutest thing ever. just. all the feels.
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I've been trying to keep up with this story and now I'm so glad I can do it and still comment on it. Your writing is gold ;)
IrisJsy chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
wow. you finally post it here. Like it. and also like your newest update. Keep going.
wulfgrl58 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm sure you've already gotten reviews, but I wanted to make sure you started off having this posted on this site with a good one. I am so glad you posted this here so I can find it, even tho I already read it on tumblr. Anyways, you know I love your writing. And this story is so brave and unique and amazing and I love it and after reading an update I just want to write because you inspire me so much and this story inspires me and just akdkfkalsmf.
bnh1629 chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I am oh so happy that you've decided to post this story here! It has touched me so deeply and it is such a beautiful and emotional story! Thank you for posting this here, I love you and I am thinking of you! I'll hold it close to my heart!
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75