Reviews for -
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2017
This is precious! I literally did not sleep all night so I could get through this magnificent little treasure. I'm so happy you were willing to share something so touching, heartfelt, joyous, painful and true. I don't know what else to say but, thank you!
huddybasically chapter 27 . 6/2/2017
hiiiiii. im new to this fandom and i've just gotten the hang of reading rizzles fanfics and this is the first fanfic i have ever read and im teally hapoy about it! you gave justice to maura and jane with the addition of two cute angels! i loe your work!
SamJackBC chapter 27 . 5/17/2017
I came across this randomly...I mean really randomly in a click on a name, then their favs, then that person's favs, then person three's favs etc etc kind of way. I don't follow Rizzoli & Isles, but seeing a story without a name intrigued me.

Just wanted to say; I loved it. Great story, well rounded characters, real feeling behind the words. I think the stand out word that comes to mind is delicate...everything is written, handled and treated so delicately like you're crafting a story, not just writing it.

Well done, and thank you. I'm off to poke around the rest of your fics!
Jen chapter 27 . 4/11/2017
Incredible. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
I'm reading Ch 12 and thinking I should stop since there's 15 more chapters for you to toy with my emotions, yet here I am at ch 16 and I tell myself I knew it. I come here for good stories on one of my favorite shows and you go and make me cry, laugh, get irritated with characters, and want more because you are a damn fine author. I will continue reading as long as you keep up the fantastic work. Thank you
Mosh chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
What an amazing, heartwrenching, heartwarmingly wonderful story. Absolutely beautifully written. So much emotion wrapped up in so little dialogue sometimes. Your descriptive powers are great, i could SEE their expessions and minute guestures.
So gut wrenching at times and so beautiful.
Thank yous so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2017
This is one beautiful chapter
samsmom chapter 27 . 3/5/2017
Just read this over the last couple days around my crazy schedule. I love this! It's amazing in every way. At first, I was afraid it would be "too close yet to far" compared to canon. But I'm so glad I stuck with it. Everything about this story is amazing. I'll definitely comeback to this one and re-read it!
Mylovemaura chapter 26 . 3/4/2017
I have had the absolute pleasure of reading this work in one hit. I loved it. You are so talented. It is superb. wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2017
Absolutely amazing story!
Thanks for sharing!
TheSquish chapter 27 . 1/28/2017
loved this story as well! that epilogue too...wow. so beautiful with the valedictorian speech that took us through the years. and I love Jane's character in this one! so spot on.
mlp4 chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
Wow! It is, without not doubt, one of the best fic I have ever read. Thank you for writing such a special and unique story and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/22/2016
Just found this story, best fucking story ever! Well-written, beautiful, amazing!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
Wow! One of the best stories I've read, well written and just damn good. I loved the change in how it's Maura who rescues Jane and her daughter's, showing her strength and determination. I couldn't put it down, which is why I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters. Thank you!
Jophilly chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
What a wonderful, wonderful story!
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »