Reviews for -
ishtar414 chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Just finished reading your story for the 3rd time, and its just as strong and profoundly beautiful to me as it was when I first read it. Your stories (I think I've read them all) truly come to life for me and I thank you for sharing your words and talent. Peace :)
gllover22 chapter 27 . 10/15/2016
Beautifully written. Tough to read at times but only because it was so well thought out and written. I thought you captured the characters perfectly. I can't even fathom how you entwined the children into this story and made it so believably realistic. You brought out the tears often and made me stop reading for awhile but I kept coming back. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
TLbugsy chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
I wish this was printed. So that I could put it on my bookshelf and read on every single rainy day, or whenever I feel like a good cry. This is so precious. Seriously. It's one of my top 10 favorite reads of all time.
FrumiousBandersnatch15 chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Could not stop reading. Absolutely beautiful and moving and an array of other emotions I haven't even begun to let sink in. Fabulous job!
Bassibu chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
I've just finished this story and just: Wow! I don't have the words to say on how many levels this story is beautiful. One of the best stories i've ever read! Congrats to the writer from the bottom of my heart!
Recekayla chapter 27 . 9/26/2016
Whoa! I found this, and my emotions have gone from high to low to high on a roller coaster ride today. What great writing. and what a great story. Katherine made Jane perfect for Maura. What a tale.
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 27 . 9/15/2016
If you ever write a book, please let me know. Seriously. Let me know. That was better than some of the published books I've read and I rea t. Thanks for sharing this!
dellgirl68 chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
Fantastic read
MustardGirlMandy chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
This is my third time coming back and reading this story and it gets me every time. Thank you for this. It is truly wonderful.
Suffragette chapter 27 . 9/6/2016
This is probably the best thing I have ever read in my entire life and I love to read and I'm talking about how stunning this story is. I cried my eyes out it was so beautifully written. FUCKING BRAVO. JEESUS SO GOOD.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
Just binge read this fic, sooo go this is the second story of yours I have read and I knew it was going to be good. Usually I never click on a story with no description, but I'm sooooo glad I decided to this time. Just Amazing.
dindindin chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
Within the past few weeks, I've read all your Rizzoli and Isles fanfiction and they're phenomenal. Not only do you have a grasp of the characters, but you've developed them into your own. You're an excellent writer and it's been such a pleasure to read your work! Cheers!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
It's beautiful
Anjel87 chapter 27 . 8/12/2016
This story was written a while ago and I just stumbled upon it just as I stumbled upon Rizzoli and Isles, I don't often leave reviews because I always feel like everything has already been said and so much better than I could, but I wanted to tell you that; This was everything. Thank you.
Mel chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
It amazes me how touching and beautiful this story is. What gets me the most is this story could easily be a romance novel on the shelf of any book store, but still holds so true to the characters of Jane and Maura that I never once doubted that I was reading THEIR story. What I find a lot in really good fanfiction, like this one, is that they tend to be their own little novel; separate from whatever fandom they belong to, including completely original characters that simply share the same name of our beloved characters. That is just not the case in this work. You go really in depth exploring Jane and Maura, looking at both their love and their struggles despite that love. It sends a message that, no, love isn't going to solve every problem, but staying true to that love and not giving up when it gets hard will eventually get you through them. I love the way you handle Angela, not pairing her as a villain (because she's clearly not), but also not making her the picture perfect mother of a lesbian daughter, because that would be completly out of character as well. The children were an absolute delight, the writing itself was impeccable, in short: one of the best pieces of writing on this site. The only part that makes me sad is it has no proper title. It makes it kind of hard to tell my friends to find it. "Just look for the dash!"
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »