Reviews for Unfinished Business
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
CONTINUE
yumenohime-sama chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ah! ero ero ero doujin. I love it! Haha..do you know they got 3 series of the doujin? You got your own idea mixed with the ero3 doujin, and it's good. :D haha..nice one..:)
HoneyIGotTheMilk chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
:o my god, this was so good i really enjoyed it ;)
darkness0is0beautiful chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ah I just thought that sasu was just gonna be an ass through the whole story...got alil teary eyed there at the end...poor naru!
And this story seems kinda open ended. You can still make it yours if ya want it doesn't have to be a one-shot. Granted you got inspiration from the story you read you can add more and make the plot a lil diff. Or just keep it like this if ya want.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I remember reading this doujinshi. Great job by the way, I loved it XD
KuranDuran chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awww, the ending made me drop a few tears ;-;

Wooohooo! But this was freaking hot ;)
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
the end...was so furkin sad and sweet man...just...gimme a moment in the emo corner.
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Great story, hot and steamy
JChan2845 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
C'MON NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT PROVE TO SASUKE THAT LOVE CONQUERORS ALL!
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Love it!
wth chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
dude this is ripped off of a dj comic someone else wrote. its exactly the same! Im very disappointed u should'nt steal others work. ur a good writer tho...
xLoveless19 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great fic, loved every bit of it! But I'm pretty sure this was in a doujinshi too. Either way, it was great reading it again. You even added in a few things which was nice too. Be great if you continued this with at least a sequel, a time-skip of if Naruto gets Sasuke back, or just another confrontation of the two. That'd be awesome :)