Reviews for The Closest Bond
itstoolateforthis chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Wow, this is so great! Please please please work on this more!
Lawl-ya chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I really love your little drabbles :D And I'm looking forward to more chapters
NyxLied chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
(Con't review ch 3, sorry my finger slipped) do it's almost like Haru was silently seducing Mako :), I liked that. You're playing well Ruth the slowly escalating hot atmosphere. Good job and glad you updated!
NyxLied chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Excellent chapter my dear, you portrayed their sexual tension and young passion very well. The way you described Haruka was hot, and when he was in such a position looking straight to Mako, it's alm
TheTenthPower chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
This story is so friggin adorable I swear to god

stop being perfect
The Only Sane One chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
These chapters are very good, but one thing bothers me. Since the series takes place in Japan, and the cast speaks Japanese, it's a little redundant to put in Japanese phrases like "gomen" and "hai." Other than that, it's all great. Can't wait for the next update!
Eiji Li chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Super cute! Lovely writing and only a few grammar mistakes. Keep writing
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Sweet! This is just how I see Haruka concerned for Makoto, he tries not showing it but Mako knows him so well that he can say just how much Haru cares for him.
I hope you do more!
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was great, I really enjoyed the prompt, friendship and romance, either way works for Makoto and Haru, it's all just so natural. XD I can't wait for the next update!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
CUTE! this was adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with! :D