Reviews for skin and bones of love
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Though this is quite old, I cannot just read it and not let you know how much I absolutely adored it! It was so well written! These two are my favorite couple as of late and finding well-written stories about them is an absolute delight. You've kept them both perfectly in character. I so wished Sansa would have invited him to her bed but I understand why she didn't. It invoked such emotion, the writing was perfect, characters perfect...just all around lovely! Thank you so much for this!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This is such an excellent little character study...I just love Sansa so much and she really does come to life here. I especially loved Sansa comparing the court to savage animals and knowing her noble characteristics do nothing for her here. It's too bad we didn't get many scenes between Tyrion and Sansa like this in the show proper - they could have been great. (Also Margaery is, as usual, a breath of fresh air.)

~Amulet
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Very sweet.
liltle chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I've always wanted to see more of their scenes from the TV series. I could just imagined the closeness that's starting to develop before the news of the red wedding. I love your story(ies) of their days as husband and wife. Lovely!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I really like this it's great
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Yet another great fic. I really admire what you're doing with their relationship. It's so refreshing to read. You write Sansa so well - and Tyrion too. Can't wait to read more from you!
aliveNChristgal220 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautfiul. I felt like I reading a chapter of the book!
Great job:)
CharmedbytheCharmings chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I wish that you had continued. I truly enjoyed your character and relationship development.
MusesatMidnight chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Hello,

Just wanted to say that this little drabble was utterly adorable. Amazing writing.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Absolutely brilliant. You write emotions really well, and I love how realistic the interactions are between the characters. I'd love to see you write about the king and interactions with his soon to be 'blushing bride' because I think you would do it well.
siberia21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So good! Thank you very much, pleasure to read!:)
otherside chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I am loving these stories!
wildhoneyfitri1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love how their budding friendship/relationship is growing...

Hope you gonna write until their relationship turns to love... :)

My fave line: "You aren't the only one allowed to make your bride blush," Tyrion retorts.

KUDOS!
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Please keep writing this pair!
nhsansanfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loved it! Great tyrionesque reparte.. especially about the lemoncakes