Reviews for Change is a Good Thing
i like this story. it would be nice if you continued
HalfbloodGuest chapter 12 . 2/11
NOO DONT DISCONTINUE PLZ OH LOOK YOU HAVE 69 FOLLOWS :P
just-go-with-it7 chapter 12 . 2/6
That's a shame because I thought the story was great so far.
MacaroniCheese chapter 12 . 2/5
No! This is not what I wanted to hear on my birthday! I've been checking every day! Even if I don't comment (I'm sorry, I don't have an account, and most of the time I check on my phone and the wifi doesn't like me reviewing) I still love this! CanonXOC bashing is mainly because there are so many and a lot are Mary Sues. If you really want to let this story go, then do it, but I will be grieving. Do you know how long it takes to find a good NicoXOC story? Seriously.

Your's truly,
MacaroniCheese
fanfic olympian chapter 11 . 2/5
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. YOU CAN NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY, I NEED YOU TO KEEP WRITING. THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
ThePercyJacksonOracle chapter 12 . 2/5
No, please continue your story!
TheGirlThatHides chapter 12 . 2/4
Look at the people who actually like the fanfic and base your decision on that. Things can only get better from where you stand now so don't give up!
Isabelle Hunter of Artemis chapter 12 . 2/4
This is a really good story, don't let yourself get put down by it. I hope you do carry on,
Isabelle, Hunter of Artemis
MaybeYou'llGetIt.MaybeYouWon't chapter 12 . 2/4
Please continue writing this! I like it, and even if no one else does, you should write things for yourself (and me please lol) and for not anyone else. :)
MacaroniCheese chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Please update!
katnercy35 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Why haven't you updated!?
girlwith9000otps chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
holy macaroni this chapter
I just relate to Stella so much I like am her
I also sing a lot, and this song made me cry OMG is it ok if I sing it I hope it is cuz omg
here's one of my songs
lettuce is my friend
when noooone else is
cuz nobody loves meeee
not even my beee
omg I hope it's good
keep writing xoxo
thegirlwith9otps chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
this chapter helped me through a really rough time. it's sooooO relatable, and you've got such a superb narrative tone. I really relate tortellini, she's a spunky bookworm and so am I!1!1 Percy and annabeth are like so like adorable. keep being spunky!
YouJustDon'tSeeMe chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I really didn't think that Stella was a Mary Sue... It was a really good chater and I really liked the song that you made, it was sweet and sad. Please update!
YouJustDon'tSeeMe chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
one word: UPDATE!

Or at least rewrite quicker!