Reviews for Change is a Good Thing
Guns in greek mytholoy?You just ruined part of the story by adding makes no sense
Nico would be the one creepy her mom out not the other way needs to be more dark he barely talks much less for a whole walk
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD, GREAT JOB,
DHBSky chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
my computer suddenly hates FFN and won't let me do much
Well, that's good. That's fine about the slight pause (I'm not really one to preach because I still haven't written anything in CoF since like last year, lol).
DoodlePig1220 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
nico is gay...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
i like this story. it would be nice if you continued
HalfbloodGuest chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
NOO DONT DISCONTINUE PLZ OH LOOK YOU HAVE 69 FOLLOWS :P
just-go-with-it7 chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
That's a shame because I thought the story was great so far.
MacaroniCheese chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
No! This is not what I wanted to hear on my birthday! I've been checking every day! Even if I don't comment (I'm sorry, I don't have an account, and most of the time I check on my phone and the wifi doesn't like me reviewing) I still love this! CanonXOC bashing is mainly because there are so many and a lot are Mary Sues. If you really want to let this story go, then do it, but I will be grieving. Do you know how long it takes to find a good NicoXOC story? Seriously.

Your's truly,
MacaroniCheese
fanfic olympian chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. YOU CAN NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY, I NEED YOU TO KEEP WRITING. THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
ThePercyJacksonOracle chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
No, please continue your story!
TheGirlThatHides chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Look at the people who actually like the fanfic and base your decision on that. Things can only get better from where you stand now so don't give up!
Isabelle Hunter of Artemis chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
This is a really good story, don't let yourself get put down by it. I hope you do carry on,
Isabelle, Hunter of Artemis
MaybeYou'llGetIt.MaybeYouWon't chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Please continue writing this! I like it, and even if no one else does, you should write things for yourself (and me please lol) and for not anyone else. :)
MacaroniCheese chapter 12 . 10/23/2014