Reviews for Cure to Emptiness
Server lock chapter 1 . 5/16
Hm did you quit fanfiction... I could review the chapter, but I have no idea if I'm wasting my time.
...more. More! MORE!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Please, and Thank You:)
Tosha232 chapter 6 . 4/30
Awesome more please! You nailed ulquorias character well! His personality his thinking and actions are hard to write but u kicked ass!
scarlettravencrove chapter 6 . 4/15
Hope you continue !
themaskedswordsman chapter 6 . 4/12
Update more!
LHisawesome4ever chapter 6 . 3/27
Wish you'd update
Tenno Sakuzyo chapter 6 . 3/15
See ya all later? Later as in a year? Damn, you abandoning this story? I really stories with Ulquiorra as the main character, and a crossover with FT makes it all the better, so i hope you can update as soon as you can, good luck!
rinnegan18 chapter 6 . 2/13
great story,please continue
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 2/12
nice chappy
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 2/12
another reason why Makarov is way better than aizen XD
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 2/10
OMG! that omake was just too hilarious *wipes away tears from laughing so hard* and for today's weather forecast we have cloudy skies with a chance of cero showers *chuckles*
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 2/9
go fig mira would notice that wouldn't she XD
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 2/2
yea I totally agree with ya there if it aint broke don't fix it! other than that ur fic seems really interesting and I like that u ulquiorra, the total embodiment of stoicism, in FT with is anything but stoic *chuckles*
Probably mirajane would be a good match for ulquiorra
Morrowing chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Great fic man, you really capture the characters well, and there's no annoying weakening of the crossing-over individual like in a lot of stories. However, grammar is a big issue; sentences often lack commas and similar punctuation and it disrupts the flow. Perhaps a beta or extra proofreading can help.

In terms of pairings, I feel there should be none with Ulq, or UlquiorraxMirajane, pref the latter since it makes a lot of sense, whereas a harem makes little. Multiple females having a crush of sorts on him is fine but a polygamous relationship happening with Ulqy? Seems rather comical.

As for title, should be something which alludes to his history, species, powers or the concept of heart seeing as it's repeated quite a bit. Obviously not something which might give things away about him since they wanted to keep his past a secret for a while.