Reviews for Cure to Emptiness
Arashi chapter 6 . 9/26
Please update, I wanna read more~
Lelouch171 chapter 6 . 8/30
One of the best Ulquiorra crossover fanfictions I've ever read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
gunner007 chapter 6 . 8/13
When is the next chapter?
Kuroyuki02 chapter 6 . 7/30
Oooo Ulquiorra is niceeeee
You should update it!
Hmm I want Ulquiorra met the other member
spoony285 chapter 6 . 7/21
Personally, I hope Wendy plays an integral part of the story. Aside from being my favorite character, she is one of the most kind hearted people in the show. Plus being new to fairy tail herself it could lead to some amusing scenarios. A materialistic being who would casually murder thousands and a a girl who values life and friendship, who would sacrifice on behalf of others. A monster who has never known companionship and a healer who has recently lost all she ever knew. A duality, if you will. Opposites.
KingSora3 chapter 6 . 6/16
Aww~I really love this chapter! Nice Ulquiorra/Mira moment. Hope you update soon!
KingSora3 chapter 5 . 6/16
I learned so much today! Great chapter!
KingSora3 chapter 4 . 6/16
He...he smiled...oh my god I feel so happy for him!
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 6/16
Damn that was epic!
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh hohohoho! Love this emotional fighting chapter
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 6/16
Omg I love his story and I love Ulquiorra! He one of the of the best Arrancar's ever! So glad I found a FT story with him in it!
gold crown dragon chapter 6 . 5/14
for ulquiorra title it could be the black bat of fairy tail
Dog, this story can literally be classified as just a shit ton of backstory and one fairy tail fight. Realize that we already know all this shit about Ulquiorra, it's not very entertaining to read a crossover the just details how he lived.
Why does he have to tell everyone he's from a different world? Can he not this thing called lying?
Samuel chapter 6 . 4/6
Are you writing more chapters ?