Reviews for Everything He Lost
Blueskullz chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
-wipes tears-
Absolutely lovely and heart wrenching
Awww ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
*sniffle*
Pink Blood chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh god!... I cried at this, not the loud cry but just a silent cry.
Good job this was amazing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Awesome story. 3. I might be weird, but I actually reeeeeeally like the stories with heartbreak and hurt. It makes me feel their pain...especially the well written ones.

Thank you for your hard work!
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Karma is one cruel cruel woman...I love it. :D
McVitie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is so perfect, and so canon too! You write really well :D
Cardgamesonmotorcycles chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I may cry.. because this is so goddamned sad.
Y U DO DIS?
awh, its good though, but I wish rin and haru could be together *sniffle*
Candew chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
you are amazing
This is amazing
Sequel?
Please
Suteki-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Well Im kinda hating on Rin now after episode 7. Seeing him suffer in this fic is... satisfying. Loved that you wrote Mako was the one who brought the shine back to Haru's eyes.
Thanks for the fic!
Ms. Mumpsimus chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is soooo good. Just watched the recent episode and yep... reading this felt so good. This is what I am exactly looking for. Stupid Rin and his stupid mouth. Tch.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awww, damn right he was. I hope Rin realizes this in the anime too because I hated episode 7 so much because of that.
LilChickenWings chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This really hasn't got enough credit. I absolutely hate the Rin x Haruka pairing but this was just so well written i absolutely loved it ) Keep up the good work!x
BlazingKaiogra chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow, this was really well written. I could really feel Rin's emotions throughout the whole story. How sad it is to lose everything you ever wanted. And when it's right in front of you, too. Aah, well I really, really enjoyed it. I can only hope things work out for them in the anime ;;

Keep up the good work! :)
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So sweet but sad. Sequel!