Reviews for Shugo Chara Forever
TastySweetsXD chapter 37 . 10/19/2014
Please continue!
MagicWriterK chapter 37 . 7/4/2014
Guess who got an account? Me! Anonymous! And it feels old! (wait, I sound weird...like, too happy)
Anonymous chapter 37 . 4/6/2014
I can't tell you how much I like Jelsa! I'll be sure to check out your story. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like Frozen, especially because it reminds me of my sister and I. I'm really glad you update again! I checked every day! I hope you have better luck with school. If your friend is making you feel worse on purpose, then you shouldn't be friends with her anymore! If she doesn't know how she is hurting your feelings, tell her. If she cares about you, she'll stop. (Or is it a he...?) It's most likely she doesn't know, if your good friends. WAIT! IS IT ME!? *paces around and racks brain)
Hope you update soon! Talk to you soon! (on deviantart)
Anonymous chapter 36 . 2/24/2014
Heh, I don't have an account yet. Still... Whenever I want to get an account on a new website, my dad has to 'check it out' first, but he has been really busy. Did you see the closing ceremony for the Olympics? There was a giant teddy bear, a giant rabbit, and a giant toy tiger! It was cute, but when I realized they could blink, it got sort of creepy. 0_O
Sooo anyway...I'm supposed to be getting dressed for school right now, so I have to cut this one short.
P.S. just thought I should tell you, I'm a total AMUTO fan!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 2/18/2014
I'm-a reviewin' again!
I've been checking at least three times each day for an update, but i havent seen one, so I checked your profile for any announcements. I'm sorry to hear about your grade. But don't let yourself get too down on it! Because...
starts singing 'there is always tomorrow' from Rudolph.
Hehehe, sorry. Oh, I wanted to give you the update on my newest dream!
drumroll please
I want...To be an actor when I grow up!
What do you think? I also want to be good at housework, too, but that's old news. Wish me luck! I have midterms in a couple of days! Speaking of which, guess what?
WE HAVE 1 DAY OF SPEING BREAK LEFT!
ONE STINKING DAY! ARRRG! But that's because we have had so many snow days here in New Jersey so far.
And one more piece of news...
I'm going to ask my parents for an account on Deviantart! I think my name will be MagicDrawerK. I'm waiting for the right moment to ask.
I have to end my review now, because my break from studying is getting kind of long, and my review is getting lengthy. My parents are strict about studying and homework habits, but whenever I get mad at them, I remind myself that they are only trying to help me. And it's thanks to their reinforcement that I got an A-plus in every subject except Science in the second marking period!
But anyway...
Talk to you soon! I'll send you a friend request on Deviantart if I get approval. Bye!
Anonymous chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
Well, I'm glad your not dead. ;) School can be so annoying, can't it? Science is my lowest subject (I got an A. At least my grade went up since the last marking period. Last marking period I got an A-minus in science) yet oddly enough, I have the most fun in science. Not because I'm talking with my friends while the teacher's talking. Expiremnting and building light sources and ecosystems is just so much fun. I hope you update soon! I'm actually working on my project t for REACH while writing this review. See you soon! And have snappy Valentines Day, in case you don't update by then.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 2/6/2014
OOOOOOH MYYYY GOOOOSH (I'm not allowed to curse) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUII I KNOW THAT I PROBABLY SOUND REALLY EVIL FOR SAYING THIS, BUT I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
I would follow you if I could, to make up for your loss, but I'm not thirteen yet...sobs...
Anyways...!
I'm glad you like my name! I sent another review because you weren't updating, but I don't think you got it yet.
I can't tell you how happy I was when I did my daily check on this story, and VIOLA! THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER! I was so happy, I almost cried! Will Amu get a new chara transformation beacuse of her eeeevil new self? This is SO exciting! I hope school becaomes easier for you! Can't wait for the next update! SEEE YOU SOON! (Sorry, I'm so elated and giddy because of the update *)
Anonymous chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
It's been nearly about a week since you last updated! Is everything alright? I heard that there was a major drought around were you live. I hope you're okay.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
Okay, I thought of a name! What do you think of
*drumroll, please*
Kiki! [pronounced Keekee]
I'm writing a story, and the main charcter's nickname is Kiki.
Can I take a guess at why you were crying?
Were you dumped?
That's all for now!
Anonymous chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
NOOOOO AMUUUUU! Actually, I WANT to see her e memories get erased, and Amu turning all evil. It would be pretty awesome. Maybe Tadase could break the spell with true love's kiss...? HAHAHAHAHA, just kidding about the kiss.
Nickname, hmmmmmm...let me think about that. I'll get back to you soon. Just as something final, I wrote a few fanfictions about shugo chara, but only one of them is finished. I wish I could share it with you...
P.S. Worser is not a word. I don't mean anything mean by that, I'm just saying.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 1/22/2014
PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER SOON! VERY VERY SOON! I can't take the SUSPENSE!
I'm sorry your upset. Why were you crying?
Anonymous chapter 32 . 1/22/2014
Yay, we are the same age! You kind of remind me of my cousin Kimberly... She likes drawing and watching/making funny videos. And if I'm not mistaken, you're both Asian. I'm half Asian. My hair looks a lot like yours. Except I have longer bangs.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
Thanks for always being so sociable! I go my email, but I don't think my parents are going to be all too fond of me emailing a person I've never met. Safety and stuff, y'know? It's not that I don't trust you, but I bet my parents would say "It's a strange world out there!". I hope you don't mind that I've sort of stopped talking as formally as I did before... It's just that I'm starting to think of you more as a friend than a senpai now. Are you alright with that? Anyway, good luck with your grades! I'll be rooting for you! Fifth grade isn't that hard, so my grades are at a satisfying level as of the moment (is an 100 on my science test satisfying?). Are you in high school? I heard that high school is when everything gets hard and complicated. I hope you review soon! Good luck until then!
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
WE LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY! THAT'S SO STINKIN' FAR! New Jersey is near New York! You can check out a map if you'd like. Anyway, I'm not allowed to give out personal information online, so I'll just say my birthday is in January, and within the fist week of the new year (which is 2014). The only thing I wanted for my birthday is an email, so my parents said yes. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten it yet... Anyway, thank you for another shout out! I just have two questions for April-sama before I end my review.
1. Does it annoy you when I write two reviews for one chapter? If it does, I'll stop.
2. Can I call you April-San or April-chan, depending on if your older than me?
Anonymous chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
I forgot to add something important in my last review. Ahem.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ADDING ME IN THIS CHAPTER! I was SO excited, I was jumping up and down on my bed! Thank you thank you April-sama! You really made my day, since it was so close to my birthday!