Reviews for the sun in her sky
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 1 . 9/8
Lmao I loved the ending
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 7/21
This was brilliant! From the touching moments of Eren being a literal ray of sunshine to the hilarious ending ahhhh this was everything! So sweet and funny! I love love love how you wrote them!
Some guy chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
I’m new to the show and the whole fandom but I went on this with no expectations, and all I can say is you’ve done an outstanding job using vocabulary to match the personalities, making it feel like this was really happening in the show and not just written randomly, Good shit man. The last half making fun of Jean was also a great touch haha.
Houlz chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
HELL YEAHHHHH An amazing piece!
TheShob chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
So good
Aiden chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Really good! This made me feel what was happening, you did a great job. Please continue this, its a very good fanfiction!
Max ackerman chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Your one shot was actually good enough for me to get over my lazyness and leave a review and knowing how lazy i am that s incredible so congrats and keep writing EreMika !
LookingSoFly chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
It was great but in my opinion everything could use more fluff you included m8
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This is the most beautiful oneshot I've ever read. Thank you for writing this, it made me cry with tears of joy. Now I'm sad because I will never find another story this good. :)
IamanAckerman chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
That. Was. The. Best. I LOVE IT!
SereHime chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
The Omake! The Omake! XD
OH my god that kills me! Its sooo funny! I love how Eren got away with it and how they all think Hewn is sleeping with Shades! Although that's kinda weird coz Shadis used to like Carla... yeah. :D
black dragon 34 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I love this story is it to stand alone or will they be a follow up
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
this was funny
Eren and Mikasa chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Brilliant loved this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I thought that this was fantastic. Everyone was in character and the writing was superb. The story was flexible and easy to read in its transitions from Mikasa's POV to Eren's POV.
I also enjoyed the last part with Jean and Eren.
Great work!