Reviews for Obsessions of a Scathed Heart
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 6/17
Heart wrenching!

I must say, I agree with Bella's insistence that Edward leave Kate because he was settling & not just so he could have Bella. Lots of cheats who do the same; stay until something better comes along instead of leaving because the marriage isn't what it's supposed to be. When you'd leave for something better, you've already left in your heart. Don't add cheating to the pain for your spouse. Judge your marriage for what it is, not whether you can do better. If I fell in love with a married man, I'd never ask him to leave his wife-never! He shouldn't do it to have me; he should do it because he isn't in love with his wife. If he wants me, he'll be an honorable free man first. I wouldn't be bait to break up a marriage.

So many won't break up until until they have Spoouse #2 waiting & committed in the wings! They want someone to love them & take care of them & can't bear to be alone for a minute!

I agree with Jacob too; why wouldn't he leave Kate right away? He's offered to now; what was "complicated" then?

The bachelor party reunion is a strike against weddings; people don't back out when they should because it would be humiliating & public & everybody's spent so much money & planned.

Bella's miscarriage was devastating to her & prob messed with her hormones. As the bereaved father, Edward should have been there for her. But he wanted to string Kate along if it didn't work out with Bella.

I object to the word "love" bandied carelessly about. A warm fuzzy feeling about someone-same as for a favorite sweater or color should not be labelled love. Love is when the beloved's interests are equal to your own to you. It is by nature sacrificial. By this token, Edward's shallow feelings for Kate weren't love!

I hope Edward loves Bella. She should watch him; if he finds someone better, he'll cheat but stick around until Spouse #3 commits!
jk chapter 1 . 6/2
wow that was one seriously fucked up Edward...and jake was right if he really did love bella he would have either not married kate...since he fucking cheated on her the night before...or he would have left her sooner for bella
and then to have him standing there longing for kate whilst bella had his son is just fucking disgusting/ and he was checking kate out...what a piece of shit
CSG chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Ahhh.. You threw a curve ball there. That was a good one! Thanks for sharing it! :) Oh yeah.. This was rec on FB & thats how i found it!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love this HEA.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Good writing lady! Any thoughts about turning this is into a multi- chaptered fic? There's a lot of story in these few words...good job :) THANK YOU for sharing!
GeekChic12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really loved this. Their hurt was so real, and I thought you gave them the perfect ending. I feel bad for Kate because she shouldn't have had to be in the middle like that, but of course, I always want E & B to end up together. :') And they have a baby! Awwwww. Great one-shot. :D
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love the twist. Great work
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aww, I love this story.
Karriek chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I had to read this one again and I still love it just as much. A nice little twist at the end that you don't see coming. I hope you find the time and inclination to expand this, I've so many questions I'd love to know the answers to!
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved your entry G as you already know! I almost can stand to read angst like this but I love it so much I can't stop. You got me right in the gut and I love the twist at the end!
(And btw you have 14 stories! I need to investigate ;-)
Xx
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh! I loved that.
I did wonder if that was Kate he was talking too at the end.
Looks like Bella and Edward were just meant to be together, but she just seamed scared to me.
Glad it worked out in the end.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
oh, i liked the little twist there at the end! :)
cejsmom chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I really imagined the ending being Edward running into Bella and she had a child he wasn't aware of. I did not see this coming. Good job with the story! I feel soo badly for Kate - she lost everything - man and child.
lovebel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Love concurs all. Beautiful.