Reviews for Obsessions of a Scathed Heart
CSG chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Ahhh.. You threw a curve ball there. That was a good one! Thanks for sharing it! :) Oh yeah.. This was rec on FB & thats how i found it!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love this HEA.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Good writing lady! Any thoughts about turning this is into a multi- chaptered fic? There's a lot of story in these few words...good job :) THANK YOU for sharing!
GeekChic12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really loved this. Their hurt was so real, and I thought you gave them the perfect ending. I feel bad for Kate because she shouldn't have had to be in the middle like that, but of course, I always want E & B to end up together. :') And they have a baby! Awwwww. Great one-shot. :D
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love the twist. Great work
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aww, I love this story.
Karriek chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I had to read this one again and I still love it just as much. A nice little twist at the end that you don't see coming. I hope you find the time and inclination to expand this, I've so many questions I'd love to know the answers to!
SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved your entry G as you already know! I almost can stand to read angst like this but I love it so much I can't stop. You got me right in the gut and I love the twist at the end!
(And btw you have 14 stories! I need to investigate ;-)
Xx
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh! I loved that.
I did wonder if that was Kate he was talking too at the end.
Looks like Bella and Edward were just meant to be together, but she just seamed scared to me.
Glad it worked out in the end.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
oh, i liked the little twist there at the end! :)
cejsmom chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I really imagined the ending being Edward running into Bella and she had a child he wasn't aware of. I did not see this coming. Good job with the story! I feel soo badly for Kate - she lost everything - man and child.
lovebel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Love concurs all. Beautiful.
jansails chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Whew!
A little surprise there at the end
jansails/jan2
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Well he had to break kates heart to fix his its beautifully sad thank you