Reviews for The Secret Heroes
LadyRainFeather chapter 10 . 5/5
You don't own the copyright to the Lady Antebellum song, either. Please remove it.
guest chapter 10 . 4/18
Woah, it's been a year since I reas this. Hope you'll update it whenever you can; it's a fantastic piece!
LaSauterelle chapter 10 . 3/26
gna gna gna... you're not seriously abandoning this story at this moment, right... right... no... seriously...? If finished it in one evening, and it's just great!
Smiles Burn In The Styx chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Alright so, I dunno why, I really don't, but Percy and Annabeth kind of seem like Carter Kane and Zia Rashid. Was that your intention?
Evangeliapjohoo chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I love this chapter 3 so cute I really hope you can write another soon!
SeaweedBrainiac1218 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
That. Was. AWESOME! I love their first kiss, it was amazingly written. But it's been like seven months since you've updated! Is this story on hiatus?
Hannalin chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I Like your story, keep it up.
(p.s: I live in Houston, TX)
Percabethlover chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Pleaseeeeee update soon :(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Um... Helloooooo plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls Finish the story. It wasn sooo good i gave it that many plses (i would have writen more but i didnt want to write infinaty plses) it was soooo good but now there is a clift hanger and i HAVE to know what happends
Percabeth3 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I can't wait to next chapter. Pleaseeee update soon :)
juliewise123 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
love it
ArcusIgnium chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
This story is awesome ! Please Update! Keep up the great work!
The Amazon Princess chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
DUDE I'VE BEEN WAITING 6 MONTHS PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story! And I really need to know what happens so... I hope you are able to find time to continue with it.
PercabethLover16 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Loved the part about spiders taking over the world someday. Never really thought about that... Nice though. Great story. Keep writing!
dauntlessgirl 23 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014