Reviews for Our Story
chi2lyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
why people at the review section talkin bout miku or miki. theres no miku or miki here smh
M'lisss chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This... was extremely depressing. It reminds me of a similar situation I had once... Oh well, now I look at that memory with indifference and slight bitterness. The feels though, I actually wanted to start crying during this! I feel so sad for Miku! Oh well... I hope you have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Lovely and heartwrenching as ever, Haru-chan. If possible, another chapter please?
Nexus Infinity chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Just... the emotions and feels...
Truna chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Before reading: WOOT NEW STORY

After reading: Oh gods. :l The emotion here is overwhelming, and really strikes a chord in my heart. I'm so sorry this had to happen, and wish you good tidings, as useless as that may be.
Mini-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Haruka, you are THE best author ever. Everything you write is literally mind blowing and I love it all so much! Thank you for sharing this story with us, it was fluffy and warm but quickly turned incredibly heartbreaking; nonetheless it was beautiful!

I look forward to more LingxTianyi stories from you! They're always so great!
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh gawd... I'm about to cry
StattStatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
When I saw this story in my e-mail box, I had a massive smile on my face. Now that I have read this story, it has been replaced with tears.
Your writing style, combined with the type of stories you are writing, just makes me feel like someone has just slapped across the face. The way you portray everything and the story in general are so sad, and yet at the same time, so very brilliant.
And you say that this is based of your own memories, makes it even sadder. As someone who can be a bit confused about my sexuality at times, and doesn't have anything against homo/bi-sexuals, it's... Stupid that people have to face experiences like this.

And I just have to say it again, how wonderful of an author you are. You are just SO very good!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more from you! (o'w'o)