Reviews for The Complications of a Vegas Wedding
Xahn777 chapter 3 . 4/9
That was damn good, definitely the best story written for blood brandy's challenge! I eagerly awate the next chapter.
kffs chapter 1 . 4/7
Super fun story!
Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Thanks for writing!
Darth Hades chapter 2 . 4/7
Hahaha... this is one of the most humorous and well plotted fanfic that i have ever read. keep up the good work and you can count on my support
Ace of Hate chapter 3 . 4/7
Awesome story so fa, bro. Well written, can't wait for the next chapter
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 4/6
Well the story is nice. And good luck with it. As for the interactions with the Wizardry World. After Harry defeat Voldermort and his followers, keep contact to a bare minimum, like going buy magical supplies and look up magic or magical information.
Hortensia chapter 2 . 3/30
Good story, looking forward to reading more.
hub.1 chapter 3 . 3/22
While I'm usually a hard reader to please so thoroughly, this story has hit the spot. I've read probably eight iterations of the Vegas Vacations Challenge, and this is by far the most original and competently written I've seen. I love that you made them both blackout drunk as I think that seriously adds to the believability and comedy of the situation. Keep up the good work; this story has the potential to go far.
smarcelsmail chapter 3 . 3/14
Great story please update soon
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 3/13
Ch1
Pull OFF such a feat

By landscape was she referring to her mind?

Ch2
Why magnetic clamps?

Ch3
Really enjoying this! I have read a few variteis of this challenge but most have been abandoned T_T. Please keep it up because this is definitely probably the best I have read. If he becomes Lord Black will he need a second wife?

No wood?

Do the books actually have harry predicting his death? Do we get to see the predictions?

Overly pacifistic

Which member sensed her demonic side?

Who taught him Packing spell?
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 3/13
Yay! It lives! Do continue, this is a very entertaining little fic.
tavin93 chapter 3 . 3/12
I love this! It seems like when people do a las vegas marriage the couple just decide to stick it out for no apparent reason, so I really like how you explained why they were sticking it out. I look forward to your update.
Hefster chapter 3 . 3/5
heh...fun little story
Jiopaba chapter 3 . 3/2
Ah, poor guys there at the end.

I have to say, I really like this story. Wish it updated a fair bit faster, because every time I reach the end I think 'Man, I really want more of this!' Then I have to wait three months until I barely remember what it was about.

Ah well, I'll live.
xZarkko chapter 3 . 3/1
I was wondering when this was going to be updated. Excellent chapter though. I feel like this story has a lot of potential. I look forward to the next installment.
RobC chapter 3 . 3/1