Reviews for Kim Possible: Tales at Bueno Nacho
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
When I was in college (back in the 1980s) a friend of mine told me his crackpot theory that there is only one Denny's restaurant and it exists simultaneously at all points in space, so when you dine in a Denny's be sure to exit via the same door through which you entered or else you may end up anywhere.

I thought the idea was intriguing, but far too unlikely, so I laughed it off. Now I read your groundbreaking theory of a single Bueno Nacho that exists simultaneously at all points in time. And this time I am not laughing. I know it must be true. I read it on the internet.

So is this just going to be KP and Ron of different ages talking to each other and then forgetting what happened as soon as the Slurpster runs dry? Perhaps Callahan's cross time Tex-Mex? Rufus and Ron's Excellent Adventure? Quantum Salsa?

Or perhaps Ned has become the ideal minimum-wage, fast food worker. One employee to watch the counter at all times without being paid overtime.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Got your Rod Serling on for this one huh? LOL!

Poor Ned I think he's on his way to a major breakdown.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Heh, I just love this.

Keep the good writing.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ned a few more meetings like this and he will be in line for a white long sleeved jacket.

*ding-Dong" is better than *ding-aling*

Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I feel sorry for poor Ned here... XD Seeing two Kims and two Rons at the same time was just too much! XD

Bonnie, I see, was quite surprised to see them there!
KhanLovr chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this one-shot story! It would make a perfect "Twilight Zone" episode! The ending is perfect, and of course, adding Bonnie worked well (her reaction was priceless)!

Well-done! ;-)