Reviews for Unforseen Consequences
Milennial chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Interesting, I am eager to see where this will lead to. Not many have the guts to try something as rare as this, so please continue if possible...
Makurayami chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Is naruto's world secretly Xen populated by the human descendants of Gordon Freeman & Alyx Vance? I ask 'cause Alyx was bi-racial (black and either white/mesosemetic/dravidian/possible multimix), and the way Gordon was drawn sometimes he could be too (white/posssibly either Sinoasiac/Australasian (polynesian/Aboriginal/Maori-descendant peoples)/Americasian (Siberian natives/Native Americans)/multimix). The shape of his head matches that of several asian male characters in the game (who's headtype was exclusive to their racial group in-game), and it's not really so unfeasuible, as the Uyghers of Western China/Uygherstan, the West Mongolians, the Sino-Russian residents Manchuria, and the Kuril-Islands/Sakahlin-Oblast Ainu of Japan & Russia have several members of mixed racial heritage who could pass for caucasian or mesosemetic (arab, canaanite, persiac, turkic & indo-aryan (non-dravidian) pakistani peoples).
This way, if my suspicions of the Elemental countries being located on (a possibly-terraformed) Xen, one would be able to account for the core sino-asiatic phenotype, yet explain why several shinobi display caucazoid, dravidian, australasian, and americasian racial phenotypes (or in the case of Kumo, dominant the africanid phenotype), and their mixed culture (pre-modern sino-asiatic religion, sociology, art, writing, politics, mythology & language, dravidian/mesosemtic philosophy, africanid/americasian/australasian tribal tatooing, music, shamanic rituals & spirit animals, and forms of steam/cyberdine technology development specific to caucazoid culture during the time-period that shinobi sociology represents for japanese culture).
Of course, one might classify this all as wild mass guessing...
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
seems interesting ne
Archaicx1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I'm liking it so far, definitely gonna follow and favorite . the only thing i have to ask is ... WWWHHHHYY? NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR UPDATES FOR THREE OF YOUR STORIES THAT I ALREADY CAN"T WAIT FOR. In all seriousness though the premise is interesting but how is this gonna work? is it mostly going to be in the portal world? or is Naruto going to be in black mesa or in the city where the people are rebelling (don't remember the city)
asck chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Well that's unique :)
I liked the training part it was realistic and well done.
So we have Naruto stuck (or not ?) on Xen (or not?) with is chackra control disturbed by the 5 elements seal we'll see how it goes. I don't know if you plan on him staying on the half-life universe and keeping the seal to avoid him being overpowered or if it's just a temporary thing.
Btw Jiraya will be kinda embarassed telling people he lost him by tossing him from a cliff :p

Good job anyway and we'll see where it goes :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
interesting please continue!
heartlessgroom chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Interesting. I like the training that Naruto got from Jiraiya, it was a lot and he made good but believable progress. I hope that Naruto eventually gets that seal off, I want to see how much he will improve. Anyway good chapter so far and I can't wait to see where he will go. I hope he is not gone for too long.
Culaio chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Very interesting start of fic XD, I am really happy to see that naruto learned more from jiraiya then in manga XD. I will say more after reading more of this fic :).

Keep up the great work :D
serialkeller chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I'm loving this so far, but hope he uses clones to practise sealing as much as he can so he can remove the 5 elemental seal. Can't wait for more
Darth Xion chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Cool!
I found Naruto's training idea to be good & believable enough that the canon Naruto should have thought of it cuz all he uses are Shadow Clones anyway..
Eagerly awaiting ur next update..
Cheers!