Reviews for Metastasis
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 1/2
Tissue warning again! My hubby is giving me funny looks - please warn us that we're going to turn into blubbering wrecks next time you write PLEASE
Awesome and totally heart rending
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wonderful story!
amelia chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
gorgeous writing!
estherr9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
oh god so many tears, they cant stop
not done baking chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Probably one of the most saddest and perfectest things I've ever read. Really. I would have liked to have seen a little bit more of their happier times together, but other than this story was perfect. Definitely up there in my favorite fanfiction pieces.
harasnicole chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I'm ugly-crying right now. Holy shit, the feels. You hit me right in the feels.

But this was also so beautifully written, and I'm glad I was able to put on some big-girl pants and finally read this, so... there's that. I gotta go clean my face, now.

This was just... simply beautiful.
GeekChic12 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Shit. I'm drowning in tears. I had a feeling he'd be the one to die in this, but I was so hoping to be wrong. Your words were beautiful as ever. So much pain and loss and hope and love. It was amazing.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Me again. You have done something that not many authors succeed at...written a story of angst that I actually loved to read. Thanks for sharing. :)
J Chesney chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
You know, I just KNEW I shouldn't read this story because it was going to make me sob. I do, however, love your stories so I read it anyway. Yes, I did sob like a baby but what a beautiful, realistic story. I think the point is that some people, while unlucky or unfortunate in having a devastating disease like cancer affect them, if they are lucky enough to have that one person, that one love of loves to help get them through life -regardless of how brief that time may be - then they just may be the luckiest of us all.
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love this last quote that you wrote on here because I truly believe in it. I've heard that the other side of the veil is quite thin and our loved ones can sometimes reach us. Whether it's true or not, sometimes it really feels that way. What a bittersweet story. Thank you for sharing.
kadronya chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
so hard to read but I love that OS!
Twi-Hearted1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Where do I even begin with my review? I am sitting in my living room at midnight reading this story with tears pouring down my face. No story has ever, EVER, made my heart break as much as this one has. Beautifully written. Bravo! BRAVO!
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
oh my
so so real and very sad
very well wrote
well done
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my... This is a real tearjerker! I loved this so much, thanks for sharing :)
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I am NEVER one to read a story where either of them die... EVER, BUT, there was just something about your story that Dragged me into it... and even though I had a feeling it would end this way I couldn't Not read it. Very Compelling Heart Rending and yet Giant moments of pure joy rocked my world and made me love this all the more. And sweet mendings of the joy of her getting to keep a piece of Edward with her through their daughter, Superior! When Edward had complained about the tightness in his chest... I Knew! And he was so ecstatic when he asked her to marry him... somehow I had hoped that she would be left with his child and you did not disappoint! AWESOME WRITING!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »