Reviews for A Hole in the World
To turn this around chapter 26 . 8/30
Man that last part between Stefan and Katherine always breaks my heart in the best way. I came back after years just to read that part again. I'm scared to reread more because I will cry my eyes put like I did the first time with this fic. It truly touched me. I think about this novel all the time. Thank you.
CKaylen chapter 48 . 8/13/2017
This was such an amazing read. I loved every part of it and I wish that this was how season 5 played out. Thank you for sharing your work and I look forward to reading more of your Stelena stories. Cheers!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/27/2016
I love all of your stories. This one has made me cry the most! Just wanted to drop a line and say I wish you wrote season 5 :).
Guest chapter 43 . 12/25/2015
I love how you portray two absolutly wonderful love stories in this one fic. Its amazing! Bamon has me in tears because of there love for eachother.
XHush-HushX chapter 48 . 11/8/2015
I never knew why I stopped reading this story. I guess when the show started going down the drain I must have lost interest. I really don't know. But today I got this urge to read some SE stories and I happened to remember I never finished this one. I'm glad I made the deciding to continue reading this. I really enjoyed it and thanks to this decision I know have a Bamon started that I'm itching to read. Can't wait!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Love this!
StelenaOnTvd chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
I wanted him to be with queen Katherine
StelenaOnTvd chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
don't do it pleaseee
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This is incredibly well written! Good job! Well, I'm off to read the rest of it now!
-Willoffire123
SweetMe86 chapter 35 . 3/16/2015
I started reading this story about a week ago and I usually don't comment/review on a story that's finished, but after reading your AN I felt the need to comment :) The reason I started reading this story is because I found "Dark Hours" and wanted to read the story that led up to that one before starting it. I really like Bamon, but I also think it's really hard to write without diminishing Bonnie's character. For now, I like the way you're writing them.
I'm not usually very enthusiastic about Stelena and actually kind of dislike Elena on the show, because I feel like she always needs saving and then complains about people always trying to save her. The way you're writing her though, gives me more insight in the way she's thinking and I like her more here than on the show.
Okay, so the reason I wanted to comment haha: When the summary of a story starts with 'my version of season ... ', the story SHOULD contain more than one story line! So I don't think it's strange you're writing different story lines, and writing from different character's perspectives is really helping to create a full, complete story. Even if you said in the beginning it would be from Stefan's perspective. Other characters don't just cease to exist, just because you're focusing on a specific character. I do still feel this story is Stefan-centric, but Stefan wouldn't be the way he is without all the other characters around him, because everyone around you influences you, whether you like it or not.
So, that's what I wanted to say. It's basically a very long version of: Good job and keep up the good work :)
SweetMe86 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I don't really know how to explain this but the way you write the story, it feels so real, so true somehow. It really resonated with me, so I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story! When I know how to explain myself better I'll leave another review ;)
Ashleydeming chapter 48 . 1/1/2015
Very interesting, I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
CarpetheNoctums chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I totally agree with your author's note at the end here. Like completely. And I've really been liking the story so far :]
eternalLove59 chapter 48 . 12/14/2014
I can't believe it took me this long to finally finish reading this story. You probably don't remember me but yeah I'm back lol. Anyways wow I'm actually pretty excited with what happened with Bamon. I've always seen potential between them on the show so when they started exploring them a bit more in s6 I got excited. The writers will ruin them eventually like they've ruin all relationships but at least they had some pretty memorable moments. But yeah back to the review...so this story wow what can I say? It was simply amazing! The way you brought Stelena in the most (and I hate using this word but I just can't seem to think of another one at this moment) organic (ugh) way, their journey to finding they way back to each other was done so perfectly. I love what you did is what I'm trying to say and I really can't wait to start that Bamon story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I freaking hate Elena. Every since she became a vampire. All she did was bitch and whine. It's so stupid. The writers ruined her characterization.