Reviews for The Light of Storm
NebulaXYZ chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Here's an idea.
How about a day after Stormkit and Shellheart leave, everybody hates Rainflower.
For instance, she ask if anyone want's to eat with her, she say no with disgust and hatred
And when she goes to the freshkill pile, she is blocked by some cats, saying she doesn't deserve food
So she decides to go hunting, but is stopped by Hailstar, saying that she will not hunt in the territory, she doesn't deserve it, saying that she is cruel for what she did to Stormkit.
One thing leads to the other and soon the whole clan is arguing, and a fight ensues between her and she attacks an elder out of rage, which she ultimately regrets.
She is then chased out of Riverclan, and would not be allowed back until Stormkit and Shellheart are brought back by her. (You can put Oakkit in there somewhere)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
'Chaotic Carnage'?
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Awww...this looked promising. :(
Russell Scottie chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I really like this so far, can't wait for you to get a new laptop and write more. I love Crookedstar and it saddens me to see that there isn't many fanfics about him and most are 'what if he didn't break his jaw' ones. So I find this one unique and a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to see what you have set in store for this story.

I recently bought a 3DS and Pokémon X too! :D