Reviews for Slavery
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
It was very twisted but heart warming in the end tho. Loved it a lot one of the best I've read so far.
Kintama-Hime chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Long time no see! It's lovely to see you back. I missed your stories. A lot.

I'm glad Grimmjow's getting some pleasure out of sex. I hope Zangetsu manages to help him. The Rukia plot was a bit of a shock. I'd almost forgotten that Grimmjow used to be a gladiator until he lost his arm. How sad that she desperately wanted to buy him, and Aizen made the price too high. Grrrr!

Hopefully the Ichigo / Nel / Rukia triangle will work out. I'm glad Grimmjow is in contact with at least one of his children. It's sad that a whole bunch of them are slaves.

Hey, if Grimm could get an arm transplant, could he get a ball transplant? Just wondering...

Please keep writing!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
*sniffle*
So sweet! Fluffy chapters are nice to have, after all the angst _

Friz
mist shadow chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Well, the story could end here. Because this is a happy end. Relatively, but life is all about that
Or, at least end of part one. The Slavery
Moon's last stand chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
alright let me get this straight. grimmjow is risa's father but he's with shiro who's ichigo's half brother and ichigo is having an affair with nel who is grimjow's mother but ichigo married rukia who has a thing for grimjow. At this point they should all just share a room.
darkmoonlady chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
such a cute chapiter
Grimm a slowly feeling better
friendly darkmoonlady
Voluptuous chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Holy shit this gave me so many butterflies and warm feelings! I wish i had my own hamster wheel for times like these, so i can run and cry until my feelings are manageble.
Grimms such an adorable perfect father! Im so jealous of that little girl, and shiro of course too. ;)
I love this so much! I think it might be my favourite chapter. Its a good place to end it on a good note and everything.
Thanks heaps!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Aww sum fluffiness!
bchiles21 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Ok ur just as ebil as Phoenix. Don't leave me hangin.
mist shadow chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Well, that's one way to snap out of it - to find smth to maim and kill. He will throw himself into training with fervor I bet. And prove to himself, that he's still a man
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
bam free and yet...not...poor grimm...damn do i love him and shiro together tho!
Voluptuous chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
OoooOooooo that was so anticlimtic... Aizen just handed them over, without getting any magical-know-hows or anything?
No tearing the brunette apart?
He just lives to torment another day?
In any case im glad grims free, even if hes broken.
Im looking forward to some bloodshed in the next few chapters. :)
Thanks for the update.
Misc. Ink chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Well, this did not go the way I thought it would; in a good way, of course.

It was interesting to see things from Aizen's point of view, and it gave a better understanding of why he didn't see Grimmjow's castration as that big of a deal. Knowing he is from a wealthy background and is nobility now, where it is common and something many live with, it makes sense how he underestimated how it would effect Grimmjow; who was a gladiator and around very masculine men. He was not raised as a eunuch, so his view on it is completely different.

I am glad he was bought with Nel before it got too bad, but Shiro really has his work cut out for him. I am glad Nel's attack shook him out of it a little, and I hope he can find some purpose in being a bodyguard and being close to Shiro. I was not expecting Ichigo's attraction to Nel, or her reciprocating the affection, so that was a great twist. I can't wait to see where you take it from here, and I hope Grimmjow doesn't have too many shitty hands dealt to him.
Animagination chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
I liked the twist with Nel and Ichi. Even though I don't ship Ichi with anyone but Grimm this was a really good addition to the story. Well done :)
darkmoonlady chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
nice Grimm is with people he love
nice chapiter