Reviews for Duodecim Caede
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
The idea for this story is interesting. And these two chapters are engrossing. But it seems you have given up this story? Pity, It was becoming even more interesting.
cho sandy chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Since this story hasn't been updated in such a long time, I am dreading hear the inevitable news you won't finish it. It was just getting good. Sad when all the good Klaroline writers have been disappearing thanks to JP.
LovetheKlaroline chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
I'm loving the story, so sad that it finished where it did. Please update soon!
klarolineshipperxoxo chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I really like your story so far. The storyline is really interesting. I love how spot on you got everyone's personalities especially Rebekah's. Are going to get some klaroline soon?
chillwithJyl chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This is so interesting!
lanibapt chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Hey Miss Gottabeelove !

I discover your others fics, which are already complete and after i just jump into this one.

Don't really know if i should be happy or not to begin this new story with you, because as it isn't complete yet, i will have to wait, chapter after chapter ...

Okay, well, don't send Rebekah after me, i swear, i will behave.

I like this story.

I'm curious ans can't stay quieter than a flea.

A thousand questions are running through my brain, about Mason, about Croline and Klaus : are they talking to each other sometimes ?

How long did Stefan and Klaus work together ?

Etc ...

Thanks for wrting such terrific and tormentful ;-) story !

Lani
Lorik chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wow! this is great! I adore fanfic with a detective line. I liked beginning your klaroline story! So I will read further with pleasure :))
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
This is very intriguing. I really like it.
jessnicole chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
great!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
so excited for this
MsCindz chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I gotta say, I quite like it so far ! I can't wait to read more !
Anna chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is great, I love it.
SweetyK chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
A great start !
Can't wait for read more !
redbudrose chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
More, more, more! This is getting bloody good.