Reviews for October
borninthedarkness chapter 4 . 6/15
I love this story! Please update it soon!
xX-BlueEyedGemini-Xx chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I adore this story! I wonder what Sirius wanted to tell Severus. I can't wait for you to update, it would make my life if you kept this going. It is an amazing story and you are an amazing author and you need to keep writing.
Akikofuma chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Ah! So good! Why is there no update in forever? Can't wait to read more! Love it!
Like seriously love it. You must write more.
Ill send you cookies if you do :D
Elza chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
This is so good, please update soon -. I love this story.
MargieLuvv chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
MORE PLEASE! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTLEY AMAMAMAMAMZING! LOVE IT ALL!
MargieLuvv chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
OMFG AMAZONG!
Offliner chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This is a very interesting story, I hope there will be more chapters coming soon with more Sirius Black? Please? :)
SSF88 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Wow I really loved this story! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more.
cr1mewave chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Hey:D
you updated, yay! It was a really good chapter, well written too:) keep up the good work! Poor Sevs:(
HeapsofHorses chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fic. Please update soon!
Rainbow Smite chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This is fascinating. For some reason I'm super enjoying the two sides to Remus. Because I am a sadist.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Love this update! With both it's inner tourmoil and flashbacks. The way you portary the character makes the AU all the more pausible.
tinyscribbles80 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
She's ALIVE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought you'd forgotten about it I really really want Remus to drag Severus back and I do hope that you will continue soon
queenawesome100 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
The story is just brilliant. I have a question the person who said,"serverus" was Remus right? Also before i forget did Black like snape. I was wondering.
I also got a great idea for your next chapter, you dont have to use it or anything but i want to tell you. Well say it was Remus and snape knows it was him so he faints so but when he opens his eyes his brain hurts. He just sits there wanting this all to be over but he starts to hear two men outside of the cave and he soon discover they belong to the beast and the other one to black he doesnt know what they are saying. But when the beast returns he was a potion in his hand and tells snape to drink it and he starts to feel differently and when he sees Remus he thinks he loves him and he is happy. Remus gave Serverus a love potion, snape would know what kind of potion it was but he was simply too scared to do anything else. And there is where i think you should end it. If you read it thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Wow so different. I have to say that i love your sirus though... poor guy has been in love with snape for awile i'd bet and i don't think he'll get a happy ending :(