Reviews for Come And Get It
ShivaVixen chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
Having re-read this story, I was wondering if you would mind if I wrote an AU starting from this chapter?
I would of course credit you and your story, but mostly it’s because of this idea that popped into my head.
‘It was hard to watch, the wolf Predacon that claimed to be Jack growled at Ratchet and the syringe, before moving to hide behind Arcee. Apparently, it hadn’t realized the size difference, because it took a moment, during which Miko snickered, before the wolf decided to hide behind Smokescreen and Optimus instead.’
So, pretty please may I write this and post it?
Vanessa masters chapter 20 . 8/6/2016
Fantastic! Eager to see a sequel to this, and seeing jack happy.
V-bird chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Awwww. Kinda feel sad to see predaking fly away, but so happy.

And jack even got more synth energon to soothe his moods.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Sniff... the feels man... the feels. Jack is finally safe and with his loved ones and will have a chance to heal. Knock out and predaking now have to live with their monumental and destructive selfishness (well I guess we can say pred was just mostly clueless on how interpersonal relationships work but still plenty selfish as well) and how its well and truly torpedo ed any chances they had (most likely but hey crazier things have happened) I don't suspect everything will be perfect from here on out but I am truly looking forward to the next part.
BloodWolfToboe chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
I can't wait for the sequel! I just love Jack!
Totem Prime chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
this is too cute
Sesshykiss13 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
I'm so sad but happy at the same time. Maybe the movie will end differently now... I can't wait for your other stories, I need to know what happens. Ya definitely got me hooked! It has evolved into an addiction...
skyice98 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Love the ending. Can't wait for the sequel.
BrightSideoftheMoon chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Wow two updates in one day! You are on a roll! And I am SO glad there's a sequel coming. I love how close Ratchet is getting with Jack as maybe an uncle or father figure and I cannot wait to see more of it. Not to mention how I am DYING to see some more of Jack and Predaking, and if Jack ever forgives him and Knockout. Good luck to Jack with his new changes and I look forward to the sequel! By any chance have you thought up a title so I can look out for it? If not, it's cool, I'll just have to pay extra close attention when I'm looking.
BrightSideoftheMoon chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
I'm glad Jack talked to Knockout. Even though Knockout kind of sucks, he isn't a COMPLETE Con. Now I feel kind of bad for him! I mean, first Breakdown, then someone else comes along who he likes and that completely crashes and burns. So my hopes for his relationship with Jack would be for them to be really good friends. Doc Knock doesn't have many of those. It would be kind of cool to ship him with somebody though.
ppgXrrb20 chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
It's sad to see the ending to good story. But as they say "All good things must come to an end." I do look forward to a sequel in the near future. I hope Jack will be okay. Anyway great story and good luck on your future stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Hey! No sneaking in new chapters while I'm in the middle of reviewing the old one! That said, I don't want this to be over either! *clings to comupter/fic*

I agree with Jack; Ratchet is awesome. *shipping intensifies*

I cannot wait to see Jack adjusting to his new form and dealing with all his issues (are there any therapists with enough clearance to see him?) Thank you for writing and posting this fic. I really enjoyed reading it and I will probably reread it a few times before the sequel gets put up. Thanks again and goodbye!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
So Jack's mom took his place in trapping Soundwave in the shadowzone, I was wondering if that went the same without Jack there.

I was cringing through the medical examination. Kind of mad that Shockwave survived again, but I guess that now the other two Predacons can live. So, that's okay-ish, I guess?

A final confrontation confrontation with Knockout? This probably won't go well... *reads on* Jaaaack, it's because even if he does genuinely care about you at all, he cares about himself and his own safety and comfort more. He wouldn't go against Megatron directly for anyone. *reads Knockout's reply* I-what? That is just... I share Jack's incredulity here.

That is a very nice peace offering though. I was kind of (not worried, not concerned...) wondering whether Knockout would even survive given that the Autobots would be really upset here about how Knockout was directly responsible for a lot of what happened to Jack. (Good thing for him that Jack probably won't tell anyone about the "stress relief".) I'm glad that Knockout's finally waking up.

Predaking came back to check on Jack? That's kind of sweet. At least this unwanted suitor seems sincere. It occurred to me while reading this that Predaking's actually pretty young, isn't he? We don't know exactly when Shockwave created him, but he says that he has no memories before earth. I guess that makes him only a couple of weeks/months (not clear on the timeline here) old? In that light, a lot if not all of his mistakes with Jack can be excused as him really not knowing any better (especially since he's spent all his time among Decepticons.)

Still wondering how Jack and Ratchet are going to spend all their time together on earth. I'm now leaning towards them taking over some MMORPG when they aren't hanging out with the humans.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
ppgXrrb20 chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
Yes, Jack is free. Wheeljack is really funny. K.O. just got K. . I don't think KnockOut is ever going to give up, and either is Predaking. Miko rocks. I see what you did with Jack and Smokescreen. They could be a pretty good couple too. Anyway good chapter and keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Omg, this chapter, where do I even start? I loved every single part of this.

My heart was breaking when Jack wouldn't talk to his mother, also during their reunion.

Ratchet vs Shockwave (part 2) was awesome! ("Drop the remote, Shockwave, or I will gladly take from you your remaining servo." So badass! Is it too late to vote for Ratchet as the love interest? *is only a little bit joking*)

Even though I knew he'd be okay, I could feel the horror and grief when Bee "died", and then the relief and joy when he was shown alive again. Jack hugging him was adorable! (I feel that it is a good thing for the bots(' paint jobs) that Jack isn't shown to be a very touchy-feely person. Imagine all the hug-scuffs.)

That reunion with Arcee and later the "junior partner" thing was just so... I cant even-I just wanted to hug them both. Same with Smokescreen and Jack during their scene. I'm glad that their friendship's okay.

I don't remember if handshaking is a thing Cybertronians do or not, but imagining Ultra Magnus trying to figure out what to do with Jack's servo made me giggle. ('"Nod and mobilize" isn't really an option here, wat do?')

The big reunion and subsequent group hug gave me such warm fuzzies! Well, they did until SOMEONE ruined the moment.

Given that the story's not marked complete yet, I guess that you'll be going through the events of the movie, or at least adding an epilogue? If you're doing a movie, I suppose some major events would be changed, right? I mean, even if he's not very experienced in fighting, having an extra body on the ground would really make a difference, right? (PleasedontkillOptimuspleasedontkillOptimuspleasedontkillOptimuspleasedontkillOptimuspleasedontkillOptimus)

Anyways, I hope that the next installment (whatever it may be) will answer the question of "What was Ratchet doing while staying on earth?" (I'm assuming that Jack will be staying with him when the other Autobots go to Cybertron.) Did he spend all his time looking at memes? "Helping" the kids with homework? Cursing earth's outdated tech?

As always, thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!