Reviews for Faking It
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 4/11
I thought it was faking her explosions.
Hate Eater chapter 1 . 2/26
I thought he meant tikling... it's more founded thou
helpfulfred chapter 1 . 1/9
you played with my mind there that was funny
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Mind's in the gutter. Darn.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Who's there?
Me... Laughing so hard that if I was raven, it'd be the end of the world as we know it.
Shadico chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW CAPRI You piece of poop what was that at the end oh my god. lmao

best. misdirection. ever.
talyy chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is refreshing hahah
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
good one! ;)
Randomperson259 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I was starting to question your rating there lol, that was a funny one keep it up
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh, I see. Well I guess that Raven wasn't the ONLY one who was faking it, HUH CAPRICHOSO?
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
telling jokes and raven pretending to think its funny so she makes things explode as a sign of her entertainment but it reality his jokes aren't funny and she has been faking the funk the whole time.
RavenXBB Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I laughed so hard at the last line...that's not what I thought they were talking about at all. I've got a naughty mind apparently... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah yep
Zanegar chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
... I've read many like this... Where it's a bate and switch... but they get me every time...
Princess Rae1230 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ok. Wow. Totally did not see that coming. Well, congratulations. You got me. Just wow. I did have a good laugh though.