Reviews for Leap of Faith
Kluseqq chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
it would be cool to see more of tihs
Sidhunseelie chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
please update! this was great!
xDrugUserx chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Very interesting premise, and I am quite interested in seeing where this may or may not be going.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
lol awesome
Wolf Strife chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
you should really update this. i like it
The Edible Scump chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Interesting start. I'd like to see where this goes.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Terrific, specially the legal mambo jumbo. It always bothered me with JKR that you can be forced in to a legal binding contract with out actually entering in to it. Sadly, too many fan fiction writers have swallowed that nonsense.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Thanks for writing this. I have always hated that 'magically binding contract' deal in JKR's work. A binding contract that wasn't entered into by the person bound? If it were that easy, why isn't everyone bound into such contracts? All it needs is a persons name and a simple charm?
Mobozo chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very good start to your story. I like it. I'm looking forward to reading more.
pasokditto chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Lots of spelling errors. Some sentences tend to be too long. However, the story has lots of potential. Great story line. I like the Harry/Daphne pairing (maybe). Thank you for writing and sharing. Update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awesome first chapter.
zaterra02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I loved this chapter. I'll be following your work. Personally, I enjoy this type of fics. keep it up.

zaterra02
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome chapter. Really liked this Harry and am very interested to see where this story goes. Thanks for sharing
katconan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this is a truly great story and a very interesting idea
Nortia2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Mm, how is that Daphne is a year older than Harry? Well, I guess it's not a huge change, and if it fits better the story is acceptable. Just curious, though.

And, loved the length. I always say, the longer the better. And how you write. I don't know, you have a "something" that I have really liked. But I have to say that the start of the comfrontation scene it's not very realistic. That's my "but".

To finish saying something good, I couldn't stop reading until I finished the chapter. So into the story I was.