Reviews for Fate, Love and Second Chances
Faithkeeper chapter 37 . 5/30
That was a very good read! Thanks for a wonderful story!
suzanne02 chapter 37 . 5/25
Thank you for sharing such a great story! I have read many fics over the years, But this one is definitely an addition to my all time favorites! Thank you again for sharing such an amazing story!
Tashakcooks chapter 37 . 5/24
I almost gave up on Edward at one point. Thankfully he got his head out of his behind before it was too late. lol Great story!
Aunt Siduri chapter 37 . 3/11
An amazing story to have read! Even though you put me through some heart breaking scenes, loved this story!
Aunt Siduri chapter 27 . 3/10
Totally understand why they couldnt just make up, but damn that was deep!
Aunt Siduri chapter 25 . 3/10
So happy you mentioned the worst is over!
Aunt Siduri chapter 22 . 3/10
How much worst can he possibly get?! Must keep reading!
Aunt Siduri chapter 20 . 3/10
OMG WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!
Aunt Siduri chapter 13 . 3/10
Its only the 13th chapter and I'm already frustrated Bella hasn't told him all of her past!
Tudormommie chapter 20 . 1/13
See, I know that I am in the minority on this, but Jasper and Em were WRONG. SO WRONG. No, Edward shouldn't have hurt Alice, but Damn...how many times does she need to be told to back the fuck up before it gets thru her head to actually BACK OFF? It was too soon, she REPEATEDLY didn't listen and she used her key to FORCE her way into his house when he told her to go away? Yeah, she only got what she deserved at that moment. If she knew her twin at all like she thought, she'd have given him some time to calm down. Even when Edward and Em would get into physical fights in the past, Em knew enough that Edward would calm down eventually. He was home, alone, trying to come to terms with his hurt. Alice wouldn't let it go and she absolutely deserved what she got! I don't like that whole scene with Jasper and Em...Edward should not be the one on the ground at the end of this chapter!
NerdGirl13 chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
I absolutely loved the roller coaster ride of emotions you took me on. Thank you for sharing this awesome story.
CrzyBtch chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This story is getting a bit ridiculous now. Is Bella a Catholic lesbian or what? She is so fucking self righteous. "His sordid activities"? consensual sex between two adults is sordid? Him having sex ONCE with a willing partner after many months is "promiscuous"...?
TheEpicPancake chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was a fantastic story. Thank you for posting it. I'm exhausted lol
MereCullen chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
Nancy - hand to God this really just happened. I'm on the bike at the gym reading about Bella acting a restraining order to keep Edward 9 3/4" from her person and MC Hammer Can't Touch this comes on the playlist. I totally snorted at the gym. That timing was too perfect LOL. I'm quite sad to let these guys go. But you put them through quote a lot - so maybe Edward and Bella deserve to be left alone so they can live their lives in peace now.

Your AN said that you weren't planning on writing anymore but I hope you change your mind. I really enjoyed taking this journey with you. At least do a couple of contests or something - keep your hand in it. You have a real gift for creating realistic situations in your writing and I truly appreciate it!

Don't be a stranger
3 Mere
MereCullen chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
That was an incredible proposal. So happy that they are both in a happy, healthy and safe place to now begin this new chapter in their lives!
1,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »