Reviews for They Don't Know About Us
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hi!i really like your writing! UPDATE SOON! My only suggestion is make niall a bit sweeter because he is looking pretty abusive right now... BUT YAH THANKS I LIKE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Zayn is from Pakistan so a more appropriate nickname would be Pakistani not Arab he's not Arabian... Get your facts straight.
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
omg, why is Niall being soo mean? omg, i love this a lot, and i love how you make Zayn so different from how he really is... :D i loved it a lot, and i cant wait for more! plz update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You NEED to make more! I loved this it was amazing! And making Niall the bad one was just so Hawwtt. You really thought everything out and it fits all together perfectly, Keep it coming!
ForeverUnited93 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this story, and I always love a dark niall;)
KateDreamer chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is great! One Of the best I've read! I love how close Louis and Zayn are and how dangerous Niall is! You make him sound REALLY hot:D I really hope you make a second one because that would be awesome if you did! I would give you imaginary hugs and kisses!3 I've read all of your one direction stories and they are amazing and so well thought out and I was very excited when I saw this piece and the Lilo one shots because your just such a great author and I do mean it when I say it's one of the best I've read and trust me I read a WHOLE lot of fan fiction it's crazy:) But yes you should definitely write a second one it would mean so much to me if you did, because I mean I know it sounds a little personal but I read fan fiction a lot of times when I'm feeling lonely and this one just really spoke to me and the relationship between Zayn and Louis is incredible and it just makes me want a relationship like that! But thanks again for writing this it really did affect me, in a good way of course:))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This Story is great! I love the details and thought you put into it! I was very impressed, I've read all your other works and this by far has to be the best! I really hope you post the second part because I can hardly wait:) Great job, Keep It Up!