Reviews for Ehiztari
key94 chapter 35 . 9/19
I just love this story and how it is writen i hope that the author will update again soon to continue the story untill the end :) btw i love gimilis line about small chance of success its my favourte like for the whole film or books :) x
All the reviews Hermione be inf the stubborn one and she is at fault are douchebags she told somebody about a man that died for her and her love for him as a BROTHER if legolas wasn't such a baby to walk off instantly he would have hears the whole thing. I thinks it funny he has no problem eavesdropping but never stays to listen to the whole thing. If I were her I wouldn't feel I need to explain myself either. He should have gone to her from the jump. If I were her I def wouldn't forgive so easily..
Angelmana chapter 35 . 5/9

please pleeeeease update soon
continue this fic
is so incredible
IAmActualTrash chapter 17 . 1/30
Duh-rama! Gods, Legolas, when will you learn?
I am trash chapter 10 . 1/30
I understood that reference!
Also... and our wands xD my mind will rot in hell
AlyCat chapter 26 . 1/13
Gimli is a dick for saying that last sentence...legolas has showed he loves her time and time again its myana who refuses to stop being stubborn...
AlyCat chapter 25 . 1/13
Myana can just suffer she has yet to tell legolas everything...i thought she was a strong willed elf not afraid to speak her mind and make someone listen why is she being so WEAK! Force legolas to speak to her ...why she's getting worse at her own accord to be honest
In this case, lets look at it from legolas' Point of view...a girl he loved was talking to Gandulf about someone else she love's...if i was legolas i would feel the exact same way and try to avoid talking about it in case she says something that does break the bond...it doesnt help that she has been in another world for years and he's been all alone separated from his love...to here that she loves someone else does warrant ignoring fate...sure myana is "dying" but she never really gets straight to the point of her sentences all she does is start off her sentences with And if i didn't love you...would cause any guy to walk off rather then face a broken heart...myana is being stupid and everyone choosing her side purely because legolas doesn't want to hear her potentionally break is heart makes sense...i would walk away too...Myana has made many mistakes and it doesnt help that she never introduced harry, george or fred properly like ...Legolas i'd like you to met my brothers ...She made many mistakes and she feels like she's dying i wonder how legolas must feel...and myana getting everyones side doesnt help the situation it just shows that they only care about oneside and legolas is not important and thats fucked up...No one has told her to tell him...she brought it upon herself to not approach the situation instead she said that she'll not talk to him about it essentially ignoring him and the situation and making it hard on her self...Stupid idiot...I thought Myana/Hermione was supposed to be smart but she does stupid shit like this and ends up hurting herself and not legolas...dumbass...And writer i like your story but these are some of my opinions of myana's stupidity...and Eowyn getting involved makes it worse because once again she's being comforted why legolas has no one to comfort him...im my mind legolas needs the most comfort and myana's being a stubborn bitch...and aragon's little side note is unfounded legolas already knows what he has/had he already thinks its gone and that he's lost it...legolas is hurting just as much as myana yet he's treated like shit because he doesnt want to talk to the person who broke his heart.
Jung.Jaena chapter 35 . 1/14
So close... Just so close... Please update soon author nim... I love your story
BratGirl1983 chapter 35 . 1/5
Love it, I look forward to the chapters.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 35 . 12/26/2016
:-)
andjelija.nenic chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
btlmotormouth chapter 35 . 6/2/2016
loved it but wish there was more