Reviews for Dark Father
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
I know it's been like 6 years but I really like this story and want to see what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Y el segundo capĂ­tulo anda aslo
Blavat chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Every detail in this is amazing and I found no spelling and grammar errors. I'm impressed nice work. Pleeeeeeaaaase another chapter for this one! I LOVE IT!
Bree chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Does anybody actually ever do theses to there fullest
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Please update soon
Kit lot chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Please update
animecutylover chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Great start on this story! I can suggest that "Vincent," teach Ciel things that he(the devil/demon) likes to do and make Ciel submissive to him, like what you did for your other story, "The Strange Hyuuga." Can't wait to see the outcome of all this!
lc-i2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hell yeah! Interesting plot for the win! I love this.
Update soon? :3
gurnius chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is an interesting start. With the demon as Vincent (You can't really call him Sebastian as he never really existed), he could take up the mantle of Watchdog as the first reviewer said. He would truly be the Aristocrat of Evil. His methods could be ruthless enough to quell the Underworld but be enough to alarm the Queen. I can see him getting rid of the Double Charles (esp. Earl Grey!) if they happen to get in his way. As for Ciel, he has a blank slate in which to mold the child into anything he wants. As Ciel has always idolized his father, he would take whatever lessons "Vincent " would impart to heart. The demon could start molding Ciel into a smaller, ruthless version of himself. This would tickle the demon's fancy and his ego. It is with this molding that I see "Vincent" start to bond with the child. Rachel's orders were quite encompassing in her brevity- Never let ANY harm befall Ciel. Technically, this does include any abuse the demon might take towards Ciel other than that for the child's welfare.

Will "Vincent" pursue the Funtom business as a base for his power? He can be as ruthless as he wants in growing the company as he sees fit. And with Ciel's input, (as it was Ciel who actually made Funtom the huge success it was), Funtom would exceed all expectations of success.

But for all his ruthlessness, the demon is a careful, crafty beast. He knows he will have to work within the framework of Victorian protocol, keeping a cordial, charming facade to the public at large. With this, he can woo his associates and hide his intents and actions.

I will be intrigued to see how this story progresses. Great start!
alexma chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
cool story please update soon thanks
Sebastian as Vincent can punish Ciel for acting like a child or doing something wrong
Princess Mew Mew chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is certainly a unique idea, I don't think I've seen one like this before. The father/son relationship between Ciel and Sebastian is not often explored so it looks to be an interesting read.

As for ways he can abuse his power, one thing I can think of is that when the Queen orders her Watchdog to deal with something that involves killing them, I guess you can say it gets him a meal while he is in contract. But that's really up to you.

I do have to ask whether you're going to use the anime or manga as your main plot line.

Anyway, this looks like a good story and I look forward to seeing how you develop it. Please update soon!