GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Alice R. Watson chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol P excellent!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
xD Awesomeness! That's great, I was cracking up reading this-loved it absolutely :D You do a great job writing and the dialogue doesn't fall flat, I can completely picture it in my mind, like a deleted scene or something. So cool! Awesome job, thanks for writing and posting it! :D
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
lmfao! hehehehe! This is awesome!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LMAO well that's Greg for ya always trying to mess with peoples heads especially Nicky's and Warrick's, but Nicky's especially. Yep the Gecko's are practically in the same boat as their namesakes. that was funny when Nick had the confused look when Greg said that Griss is eating sara's skin and she's eating his skin too.
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It took me two times to understand this story, but once I did it was really funny. I can totally see Greg messing with Nick's head like that.
WhiteTulip6BLou chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow... you are really good at humor, i havent stopped laughing since i read this...keep it up :D
karmine chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I think there should be something going on between Sara and Grissom. I thank u for putting Greg in! Great story! :)
Cassius chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh, that was great! Very funny without the thing about Grissom looking at Sara like he looks at crickets-it works for both Grissom the gecko and his namesake. Very cool. :)
Christine Calvert chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Too perfect! I can totally see everyone's favorite lab tech doing this. The girls I live with came running I was laughing so loud. Keep up the fabulous work!
Flame Angel Lee Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This was really hysterical.
Ghostey chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Har de har de har. good. funny. like it please continue
Jess Rae chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was hilarious! It took my a little while to figure it out, but that's because I'm a bit slow. ;) Very cute!
Perky Goth Chik chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Hahahahaha! I love this! You had me going until the end (except with the skin thing..that was kinda odd). :)
Jess9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Wow, you absolutely had me going the entire time. I'm so glad I came across this piece. Wonderful writing.