Reviews for Made for Immortality
Lilyie chapter 10 . 3/14
I hope you pick this up again.
BlackFox987 chapter 10 . 2/19
hope you continue this story sometime soon :)
Zy chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
Please update this soon! I like the way this is going. I have read A LOT of merlin fanfics and I haven't came across very many where merlin knows of and has live his life of immortality to an extent while in Camelot helping Arthur. Doing good keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
Updateee pretty please?
The Tardis is in 221B Camelot chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Um you probably know this but it has been a bit longer than a month.
Circle of Fate chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Hello, I would like to tell you that it has been well over a month a I really love this story and would desperately like to know what will come next. It has been over a year. Thank you
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Now at two months ...but mace seems to be iffy when he asks merlin to kill his brother...
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Some people fail miserably at looking innocent-and I sympathize with them wholeheartedly. But at least Merlin doesn't start laughing...

Incredibly interesting so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Oh. Lovely.

And I just noticed that this is on hiatus...I hate my luck.

Great story so far!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Huzzah! I'm glad you gave the link to your FF continuation of the story; thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hope your planning on updating this soon. What you've got so far is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hope you plan to update this
alv-2007 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Hi! I hope you have had a chance to write some more on this story. I really liked what you had already posted and was hoping you would continue. I hope that is the case. Let us know if something in your plans changes.
Saludos,
Alma
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Are you going to update this again soon? It's good and I'd hate to see it go unfinished
SilverXF chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Ok, I don't know who Bradyn is, so not getting the initial drama of the name drop. I realize he's a younger brother, but is he a bad younger brother, is he good, is he stupid, you know... But like I said, a story that can pull someone in is good writing. See ya later! ;)