Reviews for Made for Immortality
CJaneCoulson chapter 4 . 4/1
Some people fail miserably at looking innocent-and I sympathize with them wholeheartedly. But at least Merlin doesn't start laughing...

Incredibly interesting so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
CJaneCoulson chapter 3 . 4/1
Oh. Lovely.

And I just noticed that this is on hiatus...I hate my luck.

Great story so far!
CJaneCoulson chapter 2 . 4/1
Huzzah! I'm glad you gave the link to your FF continuation of the story; thanks!
Hope your planning on updating this soon. What you've got so far is really good.
Hope you plan to update this
alv-2007 chapter 10 . 2/8
Hi! I hope you have had a chance to write some more on this story. I really liked what you had already posted and was hoping you would continue. I hope that is the case. Let us know if something in your plans changes.
Saludos,
Alma
Are you going to update this again soon? It's good and I'd hate to see it go unfinished
SilverXF chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Ok, I don't know who Bradyn is, so not getting the initial drama of the name drop. I realize he's a younger brother, but is he a bad younger brother, is he good, is he stupid, you know... But like I said, a story that can pull someone in is good writing. See ya later! ;)
SilverXF chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
What, don't these talismen come with instruction manuals? Must be made by HP. Oh, good, instructions, probably written backwards in sanskrit, just like HP. If the horn is a new thing, not in the show, why not say where it came from? I don't remember if I'm mixing up/mixing in Greek mythology, but is there some sort of horned beast it could have broken off from from, say, some underworld or afterlife creature? Not a unicorn, though. Too many unicorns abound in these sorts of forests?! (Oh god, hope it's not from a unicorn in the next chapter, or maybe further down, or maybe I missed that?!) Since you have the Cup of Life, can you make the horn from a sacrificial animal during a historical holy event. I think a couple come to mind.
SilverXF chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
"Suck it up, Merlin." Could that be made more medieval sounding? "Sucketh it up, Merlin?" "Suck it uppeth, Merlin?" Sounds funny as well, maybe not a bad thing, but maybe so?!

Aww, death. Sigh. Well, can't think of more to say because, well, good writing, so... what's to say? What's next? ;)

Knights? Will they be killing things? ;)
SilverXF chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
You know, with this sort of medieval story, you don't really need the characters of the show. You could just make up your own characters, with a little background, and make your completely own story. You kinda don't need the crutch of "fanfic." Why waste a storyline? *ducks from outraged audience readers throwing rotted potatoes and garbage*

Ack, building another wall of faces...
SilverXF chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
The writing style is appropriate for the time period. Long, lyrical, somewhat formal language at times is good (though there's nothing too formal here, just relaxed). Along those lines, did they use the word "Hey" a lot back in medieval times? I have no clue, myself. Maybe, er, "Ho or Ho there," but I'm sure that would set off tittering in the audience. Maybe some other word(s). ;) ;)
SilverXF chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Writing this as I read along. When jumping up and down to here, I sometimes lose my place. ;) *yeah, yeah, opening another window now* The beginning of this segment is very humorous. Is the show that way? Humor really captures the audience, and draws people to the character. Of course, I know you know this. But it would be a short review if I didn't say the obvious (that I feel when reading it). ;)
SilverXF chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Hey Rain! I've always said I don't know this genre (so I don't know the characters), except in general. BUT when you can get someone into reading a story they know nothing about and get into the entire mood of it, that's when you know you're a writer! :)
SilverXF chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Wow, this is such incredible writing! It flows, it's easy to read, you can feel you are right in the middle of the story. And the chapters are just the right length. ;) , I think you will be able to publish a book real soon.