Reviews for Collide, or, The CooperBallard Convergence
MaidensTouchOfMadness chapter 11 . 7/26/2018
please update this is so good!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
such a sweet story. :) thanks for posting it. :D
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
I don't like how you made penny and Lenard see Sheldon. he has done lots for penny and her honor. I understood your intent behind their rant but it came off more mean than I think it should have been. that's my only complaint I am loving everything else.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
its only chapter two and I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I love your main character, im a sucker for all things military and a woman that go toe to toe with Sheldon and KICK ASS lol
qwinyne101 chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
This story is so amazing and well-written, way better than so many other Big Bang Theory fanfictions out there! The fact that it's short and completed makes it even more charming! I love the fact that you were able to make Sheldon just a bit OOC, but not much as to make him a complete stranger to the reader. Whitney's past is just a bit vague, which makes her incredibly interesting, and since she's in the military other than another scientist, your story is very unique and enjoyable to read. I'm glad you took the time to create this, and I'm being as honest as possible when I say your story is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read so far!
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
I adore your story. I've had it faved for years. It's a really quick read for me that just makes me smile. :)
KelliCola chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I know its been a minute since this was completed but beautiful! Really!
shika93 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Awww, awesome ending, great story l love it!
shika93 chapter 10 . 7/27/2014