Reviews for All Rivers Run To The Sea
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/14
Holy. Roman. Empire. That was POWERFUL! That was one of the most amazing things I've ever read. The contrast between Kimmuriel and Jarlaxle was perfection, especially that hurricane simile, that was brilliant. Plus her constant thoughts about Artemis, and her broken personality spiralling down into madness... gorgeous. I must admit that I despise Calihye to the core (not because she tried to kill Artemis, mostly because of her unrealistic personality 180 - she should want to strangle him, not sleep with him!) but this made me feel sorry for her, and for her broken spirit.

And KIMMURIEL. What can I say? I think you capture him better than Salvatore can characterise him (is that a blasphemous thing to say? xD). I've always thought of him as adorably socially awkward (I've read too many fluffy fics) but this truly captures his coldness, his almost... alienness. Definitely not human, and even the drow fear him, heck, even robots would fear him if they could! And his psionic power is terrifying. Basically everything here is perfect and I love you so much for writing this. I'm going to read your KHR fics now cause I'm a huge fan of that too.

Yulandia chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my goodness. That was so tragic. Very well written though! The loss of time and control really came through. In the end I really feel that Kimmuriel demonstrated a rare gesture of kindness in his merciful last act here. That she thanked him for it made it even more powerful... A true testament to the horror her life had become.
My eyes got misty. :((((
Ordis chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is... compelling. Oddly compelling. I find myself aching for Calihye, and loving Kimmuriel without quite knowing why.