Reviews for Clear Water
insaneissuchameanword chapter 27 . 4/30/2016
Updateeeeeeeeee~
NightlyRowenTree chapter 27 . 2/3/2016
Omg for real finally yes
Hesperia the Nymph chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Allen is my favorite.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I love your story and I hope you continue writing it :)
I like both the anime and the manga, but I prefer the manga for the story line and the anime for the filler episodes that are like mini extra stories of the character I love so much.
Do you think the series' hiatus will ever end? I hope it does, DGM is definitely my favourite manga
Wolvenalazy chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
Manga! I really like the manga a lot. The anime is what got me into it and I do like the added stories, but I like the manga more.
Kujo Kasuza chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
And here I think it's Crowry's Arcnhaha
I love both of them. I started DGM by watching the anime and read the manga. Hell yeah we can see Neah and Kanda's past! As an extra there is Milleni who looks like a pedo bear for Allen in my eyes -_-

Keep updating..
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
hitomi65 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
nice chapter
one eyed watcher chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
hey, just started readin ur story and I love it. are u going to pair Allen with someone, if so who? I like kanda personally with Allen, they are just so cute yet funny together
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Wait, I thought Road was a girl..(But I've only seen the manga, so... Dammit, I'm so confused now! DX)
Kujo Kasuza chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Wow, I don't know why but this chapter kinda fast and rushed. Maybe because it was an interlude? But I still enjoy it. So will it be Crowry Arc after this?

Keep updating, dear..
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
interesting can't wait for more
themaidenofdarkness chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
I think I'm most like Tiki meek because i have and othe and other people
Kujo Kasuza chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Woaah! Just take your time to develop the next arc. When I read this story, I wondered if you had re-read the manga or re-watched the anime again. Because it feels so!

And my favourite character must be Kanda. I have long-haired-man etish so yeah.. Plus I like cold character. So I love Kanda at the first sight. Maybe his personality is bad but I still like him. And maybe another character must be Cross. He was (he's dead, omg!) a complex character, I think. He had his way and thinking to do something. And here I still didn't believe that he was died hshshs

Just take your time, sis.
dcdc123 chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
Im the most like Timothy but im a girl and mot a pervert