Reviews for Waking up Hitched in Vegas
hydra350 chapter 17 . 2/22
aw heck when it was described what Keane looked like I half expected the outfit to have a bow tie with it.
Elm Treigh chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
I like Ana and all but she needs to stop running when things get rough. Hopefully in later chapters I'll see that change.
orchids117 chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
(Please forgive me if this note gets a bit long-I waited until the end of this story to review...)

Wow... Captivating. Terrifying. Heartwarming and startlingly addictive; once I started reading this story I couldn't put it down. I'm not ashamed to say I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning just to read one more chapter. I haven't been so enthralled by a story in such a long time that this was an absolute delight to stumble upon. I must admit, I had my doubts in the beginning. I'm not usually one who enjoys a story centered around an OC and real people, but the effortless way that you brought each one of these characters to life was just too much of a joy to pass up. After reading this story I have come to fall head over heels in love with every one of them-especially Ana.

It isn't often that I come across an author who creates a character that is so relatable and lovable. Ana's little self doubts about body image, the warmth that she shows despite the abuse she has suffered-all of it makes her such a vibrant and realistic character. And Cathy? Oh, Cathy just made me laugh the whole time. She was such a refreshing splash of color on the page when everything was getting so dramatic and crazy. As far as the GA team goes, I think you did a marvelous job of capturing the mannerisms and personalities of each member. As I said before, I don't normally go for a story about "real people" but I think the way that you wrote for each of these guys was refreshing to read.

I really loved the, shall I call it, mythology of this story. The introduction of Keane and the Guardian and the whole idea behind the empaths was so creative and fascinating and added a whole other level to this story. (By the way, I loved all of the quotes and references to Doctor Who. The way you incorporated them into the plotline was quite clever on your part.)

What else can I say? This story was just so insane-there were times where I would read something and think to myself "holy crap, how is this author going to pull this all off?" but you did, and my hat is off to you.

Thank you for such a wonderful read. I'm definitely off to find the sequel-you've made a fan out of me. :)
Sand n' Sable chapter 35 . 6/10/2014
Thank you so much for telling us, when I saw this I was like 'What?"

I can't wait to read your story which you know I am salivating for!

179 reviews and you are wondering whatever is going on in that mystic brain of yours?

Love ya little chickie !
PureAngelEyes chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Aawww he planned a secret get away before the lockdown :) here comes baby number 2 lol. It's cool that Zak and Keane get along now, after all they both love her and even tho she chose Zak they still want her to be safe and happy. I loved reading this story and I can't wait to read the next one that you'll be putting out there, I soooo can't wait :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
Great chapter, for someone who didn't want to ever get married or be a father he's very good at it :) and yay Ana finally got a call from Keane, now she at least knows that he's ok and about her sister. Loved the memory he let Ana an Zak dream thet was great. And aww they had a little girl XD lol now Zak's gonna enter and remain in daddy protective mode for the rest of his life :) great job
RobinW chapter 34 . 2/6/2014
Congrats on finishing your book! It is an amazing read! Thanks for writing it.

I'm so happy Zak and Ana remembered meeting! And that Keane is part of the family now. (I like him so much more now that I've seen the man you've modeled him after!) And I'm glad Keane is guarding the baby. (Love her name, BTW.)

I'm glad we've met and become friends. :)

By the way, SLIGHT obsession with Zak and Matt? Speak for yourself- my obsession is way more than slight! LOL!
Sand n' Sable chapter 34 . 2/6/2014
Thank you for your kind words Mi' lady. I cannot wait for Beneath a Midnight sky.

Your forever friend, Sand n' Sable
Sand n' Sable chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
Oh, how sweet! And the bond with Zoe and Keane...and the meetings with Keane and Zak...it makes you really wonder what they are up to. Protecting the family?

It makes you wonder who is the boss in there...well, we know, Zoe!

Cannot wait to read more of your fantastic work.
Sand n' Sable chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
September 5th! That should have been the name of this blessed chapter!

And I just love the name Zoe, you gave her an exciting name, not just a ordinary, plain Jane name.

Anyway, this chapter was SO good! I loved the night fever "dream"/ memory. Keane did give them an excellent present. And you are giving a rich, original way to go into the next book.

I'm so proud of you. You wrote a full book, didn't get out of control with the characters, kept a steady beat...what...what about JUSTIN? How did he know all those things?

You did keep a mystery going...I am fully waiting for a dark resurrection my dark vampire queen.
Smash chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
This story was amazing! I'm so glad Ana finally stood up to those two asses in her life. But by the sound of it it seems see habit seen the last of justin
Smash chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
When is Ana going to find her confidence and just completely snap at her mother?! I want that to happen so bad! And I want her to punch justin in the face and break his nose so bad his face will never be pretty again! I love this story and I'm going to go read the next chapter right now
PureAngelEyes chapter 31 . 1/25/2014
Ok I'm sorry but I have to say this about Justin "you motherfucker" and the woman that Ana thought was her mother, uuhh she's a regular "becky puttana" ok omg I gotta breath here, I would need a thesaurus to politely describe how these two make me feel...uuhh hate them so much. I mean it's been going on from the beginning, I can't believe it and then for that woman to say how the incident requires discretion an then Justin, oh my god for him to tell Ana he misses her and for her to come home to him after she catches him an her "mother" doing the horizontal tango...all I gotta say is the wheels spinning but the hamsters dead if he thinks Anastasias gonna go anywhere with him...soo want Zak to kick his butt. And how did he find out about what went on in Romania? Does Diana know about Ana's half sister and told Justin?

Anyways so glad that Ana is finally moving in with Zak, lol he can show her his dungeon. And poor Nick :( it'll get better buddy, such a nice guy for something so wrong to happen to him. Now when Ana told Zak she was pregnant i was like don't blow it, don't blow it, don't blow it. But when he kissed her stomach an held her close to him I was like YESSS he didn't blow it! love how he feels about being a dad, specially since he never wanted kids, and how they made the baby together and they should keep it XD aaahhhh love it! You know with the way Zak described how aroused he feels with her being pregnant I think they might end up with a lot of children in the future...just saying...just saying. Fabulous chapter you have here, so can't wait for the next one :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Hmmm interesting chapter filled with more interesting information. You know the way the guardian was acting when they entered the shadow realm this time was actually ow I expected him to act the first time, it made him more creepy/scary. And what? Ana has a half sister? Soooo were all the pple that were looking for Ana also looking for her half sister? The guardian seemed very pleased to hear about her. And what deep dark secrets are you keeping Keane? Gotta read more :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
x) great chapter it's cool how they had their alone time and they were so happy/into each other that there wasn't that feeling that they had to hide it in public. Loved when Zak called Ana on her cell, lol of course that would be his ringtone ;) oh and the little romantic spot where he gave her the music box with the rings and said how he wanted tobe her husband was soo lovely. But I gotta say my most favorite part is where Zak's hand gets stuck on her undies, lol he's able to rip all her other ones off but not this one specially with the situation they were in, I loved that. And omg I didn't expect Keane to attack Zak like he did, let alone bash him over the head with a lamp then knock Ana out with what I'm assuming is chloroform. So can't wait to read more :D

P.S. so I know your gonna do a story for Nick an one for Aaron as well, and at least Nick was on a be with an OC, so with the big argument Aaron had with Cathy that caused him to leave straight for Vegas mean that his will be with an OC as well?