Reviews for Henry's Birthday
Kaos-Ensues chapter 1 . 1/22
This was so beautiful!
Katelyn chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh my goodness this was so good, I am honestly crying. Sooo well done!
Anne the Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
That was truly beautiful. So much so that I cried.
BardenBeale chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
daww
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Handing over something so personal. Beautiful
JadedAngelisRising chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That, was just completely beautiful in every way. And I truly wish there was more to read in this story.
Ilovecarolburnett chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Very good story! :)
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my goodness - that's so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I broke everytime I read one of your fantastic stories :) Congratulations! :)
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So sweet and beautiful Thank you very much for sharing this story! :)
Becky'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You made me cry at work! This is beautiful. Thanks
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh Emma. Those are some of the few things you probably have from that time, and you just gave them away to people you love and they love you and just feelings.
CdB55 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh! My heart! Amazing writing! That letter! That letter not only touched me deeply, but also opened my mind and heart to what it must he like to be a young and scared new mother who makes the heartbreaking decision to give up her newborn child for the child's sake and the child's sake alone.
Wandering1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
. . . I could go on and on. This story is so fantastic. I love that Regina finally understands a bit of Emma and her past. Thank you for writing such an heart warming story. I loved it!
Aliceevil regal chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
It pinched my heart at Emma’s words that how painful to give her child up, and how grateful to the mother of her boy. Only the fact Emma gave the gifts to Regina that makes me cry as I can see Regina has loved and cared “their” child just the way Emma hoped, and Emma sees it.
Beautiful warming story, brilliantly portrayed.
Thank you.