Reviews for Henry's Birthday
Hypnotoad76 chapter 1 . 1/14
It's been a while since I've first read this wonderful story. But each time i revisit I'm struck by how beautiful it is. You really capture how difficult this day is for Emma. From the fact that this is the day she gave Henry up, to not being able to see him (I'm assuming this takes place after Emma tried to expose Regina for embellishing money when in reality Regina was planning to build a new playground.) Though nothing compares to the letter she wrote. I choke up every time i read it.

I also like how well you portrayed Regina. Having her see how hard this decision really was for Emma to make and how grateful she is to have Henry for a son. I also liked the glimpses you gave over how much she truly loves Henry. I know within the show she wasn't portrayed as the best mom to Henry during the first season (I'm assuming it was back when the writers had originally planned to have Regina no longer be Henry's mom once the first curse was broken. Which I'm thankful they didn't do by the way. Regina is just as much Henry's mom as Emma is, and vice versa at this point. But i digress.) So it was nice to see her genuine love for her son. And having her invite Emma to diner was a great step she took.

I could go on and on. So i summation, great job. .
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I'm not crying, I've just been hit by a tree *sobs*
OMG this was so perfect and I'm SUCH a sucker for Swan-Mills family *sighs*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Wow. A story of mothers that actually act like mothers.
woofwolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
damn daniel, back at it again with the emotionally wrecking one shots
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I seriously cried. Thanks. It is beautifully written.
ouatislikecrack chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I cried.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Awww! I bout cried!
Cookie19709 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Totally a heart felt story. Kudos for a job well done.
Entropee chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This was so beautiful!
Katelyn chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh my goodness this was so good, I am honestly crying. Sooo well done!
Anne the Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
That was truly beautiful. So much so that I cried.
CanadaGrizzly chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
daww
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Handing over something so personal. Beautiful
JadedAngelisRising chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That, was just completely beautiful in every way. And I truly wish there was more to read in this story.
Ilovecarolburnett chapter 1 . 6/7/2014