Reviews for The Gift
mgowriter chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
So I had to come back and read this, and I have to say I've read this story so many times before, but yours is the only one that truly completes the journey. Well written and well done!
Boo's House chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Really painful but beautiful, too.
Ivy chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I know maybe thesis a strange thing to have enjoyed, but I did. Immensely. This is the catharsis. To me, where the series left off it felt somehow incomplete, and I always wondered what their time after was like.

Thank you for helping me, at least, fill in that missing piece.
Yanlingrgc chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
CRYING
anamq chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
A very good story about friendship. I specially like the last line: "And you reach over and turn out the lights."
anamq chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A very well written chapter. Good read.
pamplemousse chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Im so sad that this is the end of the story

What happened to HOUSE afterwords what did he feel,do? we wanne know what did he do with wilson after he died? please please we need an follow up chapter
pamplemousse chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
its so sooooooooooooo sad but beautifully written thank you for this although tears streams down my cheeks for House's sake and for Wilson
Rhastahippy chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Oh God! you made me cry. I just discovered this beautiful story and had to read it straight through. I just hate it that Wilson had to die, but as you say "it feels right". Now I am going back to read all of your other fics.
HilsonFTW chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Ok, that gave me a lump in my throat. Beautiful!
MissBates chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Sad, lovely, and very right. You've managed to show what a long wearisome process dying is, and how House, who always denied that death can have dignity, manages to give Wilson the dignity that he wanted. This fic is a homage to everyone who accompanies a loved one on their last journey.
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Deathfics always leave me in a teary-eyed emotional mess but this fanfic was worth it to end up like this.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
Nyannyannayn chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I didn't expect to cry but congratulations, you have managed to suck a few rouge tears out of me. I actually had to take a walk with my ipod after chapter 3 because I had a feeling you'd pull this off. I adore your take on this, you broke my heart and in this specific review- that's a compliment. Mission accomplished. The part that first got me was when House and Wilson discussed the whole "We've made each other our business." aspect of their friendship. But the part that truly killed me was that one small paragraph where they just retraced their whole friendship in one night... expertly written by you. It was short and simple and lovely and the essence of everything.
I'm sad. I hope this review made a lick of sense because I love what you did.
MrsBock chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Oh my...so good and so sad. What a beautiful story of friendship. Thank you.
Nyannyannayn chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Great chapter. So many small moments that come together to form a bigger picture. I love that you never forget that House is an addict, it makes him trying to stay in touch with reality an even bigger sacrifice for Wilson. Wilson's slow deterioration is written very well. You kept it to the point so it's not overwhelming... and yet going through each tiny moment tugs at the heart just enough for it to hurt. I personally love a fic that keeps it real no matter how sad it is so I appreciated this very much. House wants Wilson to write him a letter because he wishes he could tell him everything that he feels. I like that. a lot.