Reviews for Fruits of Insomnia
Mirage chapter 8 . 2/21
really interesting Story...Kagome and Koga are Little pervs but hey when they have fun with it_
please come back soon and write more chapters, maybe some longer ones again...?
i really cant wait to see where this goes, what is with this Boy toy, why does koga try to come together with Kagome when he has a male Lover...why was Sesshomaro so stupid and such a moma Boy...
how will there dinner go... i think she would try it with both at the beginning but after what did happen i dont think that she does want to accept this male toy Boy...how will Koga react, will they come together, will stupid Sess Show up groweling? please dont let her give in to fast to Koga...he has to work a bit more for this

I wanna know how there dinner goes...the wait is killing me,...ok no...but it drives me crazy when a Story is nice and interesting and the next chapters is not there to know what happens next after the end of ch8... give you a nice chocolate cake with fruit in hope that the chocolate will motivate you to come back sooner_

ist now 2015
MiuAmarely chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
You abandoned this one. Tch
Demonic Cho chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Love it! Cant wait to see how this progresses! Hehe update soon please :)
Aki WildQueen chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I am absolutely sure I'm blushing as I write this review. Just wow. So hot. This is why I like Kouga and Kagome - tho sadly its not a pairing I see much.

Thanks for the story!
-Aki
pearlless chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
This story has me so addicted . Will you be updating sometime soon? (: it's nice to see a different character combination. I'm not usually find of kouga /kagome but I love this! I am very excited to see what comes next.
Mika chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Oh yeah things are getting steamy in here. Can't wait for more
tinawinna chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
;) I'm sure that's all he's gonna eat Kagome. But lets be honest, he's gonna eat you alive. ;)
KShadeslady chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Hah! Love that! Hope you finish this later. Just fun. Love the pairing. Something a little different once in a while is nice. I like a varied diet. Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Love this chapter!
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Hmm, Kouga in a tool belt. Well yummo!
KShadeslady chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Just damn hot and such a tease.
KShadeslady chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Busted! Grins!
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Cute! I haven't read this one yet Nd since I need some distraction...
gabrielle015 chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Holy crap, this is beyond good. You need to update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2013