Reviews for Pox
Fizz the Great chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
how old are they? cool story, love your james bond and sherlock crozzovvers!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Cute
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This is good
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this verse - I love the way you write the three siblings' interactions :)
I was just wondering if you would ever consider writing another, about Mycroft witnessing Trevelyan's first febrile seizure? The line 'one of the more terrifying moments of his life so far' has me intrigued, and I do love concerned!older brother!Mycroft. No pressure, though!
becgate chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wonderful! !
fanatic-ism chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
so cute! 3
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
LOL. Its so cute! I would have been pissed off that something like that happened during my school break. It's time for relaxing damn it! Love that Mycroft is like his dad. Running away without looking like it. Thanks for the fic.
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Aww this was so sweet! I just...I'm now firmly convinced that this is canon and everyone else is wrong. That's how good this was. Great story, I really really enjoyed this chapter :D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It seems a bit dangerous that Mycroft liked guillotines as a kid, and is now basically in charge of the government. A similar situation for Trevelyan. Sherlock, on the other hand, will have a fantastic time when someone is murdered by guillotine, and he gets to solve it.
mervoparkite chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That was adorable!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Cute! So cute!
cate chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful. It's very refreshing to read a story like this. You have a very believable way of portraying them as children. Nice to see how the parents handled a typical childhood problem given their genius kids. Thanks for posting.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Very cute. And I love how you captured Mycroft as seeing himself as to big for things, like the cypher and the decapitations, but still enjoying them nonetheless. I loved this part:

Trevelyan's Lego men spent most of the next two days being decapitated while attempts were made to prevent it. Then not to prevent it, because decapitation was really a lot more fun than rescue.

Mycroft might have enjoyed this experiment more than he let on.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aw, what a wonderful glimpse of the Holmes home-life :) It was really nice to see more of their parents this time too, especially their father. I spotted quite a few characteristics in him which Mycroft inherited, although Mycroft does have rather more patience with his brothers bless him.
iamanasaziana chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I adore this universe! Any time the three boys are together I'm happy - they are just so darling when they are young and when they are adults they are wonderful. You've done a wonderful job of setting up their adult traits and relationships in this story.

... and I cannot even stand how cute Trevelyan is when laying on the sofa!