Reviews for Exposé
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
aww cuteness
Tabby chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I have read this story many times, are you planning on a sequel? I just have to know if Lex and Chloe get together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am begging on my hands and knees, I need a sequel.
Tabby chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
You have to write a sequel or at the least an epilogue. I have to know how it turns out for Lex and Chloe.
Angerona chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
cool i like. i mean whats not to like! hehe! Are you going to write more or is this aq one time thing. i like it this way short and sweet! Do drop by and read someof my stuff!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Wow... I'm very impressed by *your* writing - this could have been ripped right out of the future of Smallville - you *know* you have to do a sequel - right?

Great integration of TV and comic worlds, absolutely seamless. Flawless writing too.

Thanks for a great read!

T
crashburn021 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Love it, please continue.

I really enjoy the whole lex and chloe theory, i really wish they would end together.
LittleMoosey chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Hehe..I like your story so far. I hope you continue writing this. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Oh, this baby is lots of fun!

I hope you plan on making this a series, because I think I need more. I love the off-kilter interaction between Clark and Lex. Seeing Chloe and Lois meet should be fun... but I think your Lois needs to have a bigger part. She has such a huge personality, so it's not fair to push her to the sides of conversations. But great job!