Reviews for They Just Don't Know You (Everything Has Changed)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
go jon!
honesteyez chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Love this story. I hope you continue.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Keep going.
UntilNeverDawns chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic new chapter!
DeeMarie426 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Hopefully their relationship doesn't encounter too much drama.
writergrrrl chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Really enjoying this story so far. I like how Nikki is portrayed, as it gets tiresome seeing her as the 'bad girl' constantly. Looking forward to more!
cherrybomb13 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Its good to see Jon and Ava happy. Nattie's intentions are good but her approach is exhausting. For some reason I feel like she's still onto something with Jon. Update soon :)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Love it keep up the good work.
DeeMarie426 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Nattie needs to let Ava make her own mistakes; if this does happen to be a mistake, but I think Nattie is going to be the one feeling dumb in the end. Glad Jon decided to make her talk to him instead of waiting for her to come to him because that clearly wasn't going to happen.
cherrybomb13 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I like where this is going. They're both afraid of getting hurt so they're hesitant to give into each other. Ava has everyone chirping in her ear about Jon and he has his whole past against him. The perfect storm for some relationship drama :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Murder City Mistress chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Oh Lord I don't even know where to start with this. Jon needs to grow up for once and he needs to make up his damn mind. Can't wait for more.
Murder City Mistress chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
LMFAO! Jon got busted. I literally laughed out loud when I read that part. Loved it.
Murder City Mistress chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I would have drop kicked him in the balls if he did that to me...or at least birch slapped him across the face.
Punkedbyambrose chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
I love this, looking forward to read more. :)
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
That was so good. I wonder whats going to happen when hes sober.