Reviews for Smooth Star
Empireo chapter 2 . 7/4
when you will post the next chapter ?
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
really intense start with the transition helping point out the time line move the plot along and the ending hanging-thoh not enough to irate just enough to intrigue and give an air of mystery! superb second chapter!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
exciting and enticing! perfect first chapter!
hiddensparrow chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Goodness, how I wish there was even one more chapter of this. That is one hell of a cliffy. Could I get the next scene at least? It been long enough that I have little faith in the stories continuance but I still want to see more. Very enticing :) . if you do have plans to keep writing then I wish you the best muse I can for the sake of your 500ish following readers. If not, can I see the notes? Or a summery of where you were headed? Please?
Lovely beginning. I love the Doctor's behavior towards Harry; it's so him. I'd be interested to know what he's thinking during that scene or even what he was thinking when he first saw Harry. Was it the dementors that affected to tardis? Was the Doctor sensing his future immortality?
Regardless of a response I'd like you to know that I really enjoyed reading this. Compliments to the author!
angelrosiel15 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
please update smooth star it in two chapters captured my attention. I want to see how the universe handles the doctor and harry potter together. it was starting to turn into a really god story I can't wait for the remaining chapters.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
A very interesting first chapter, i would like to read more.
Syriel1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
la suite ! :( cry
magnus moon chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Looooovvvvveeeeeee it! Please please please please please finish this story, it's to good to be left like this. I really hope you continue this story one day.
The Reading Aeris chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
So, this story here is really awesome and I was wondering if you had any plans to continue it, or if it is now abandoned?
FrostMonster chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Please write more, i love this, and i want to see what will happen, and why didn't Harry use the moment he had with the Doctor as his happy memory
samantha chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
not fair continue pleese
shawtywiththemglasses chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
This story is just delicious. I've never described a story like that but this a rather good description. It's like fine wine on a crisp afternoon or hot chocolate on a cool winters eve. Okay I've cleary had too much eggnog. Regardless of my weird comparisons, this story is really good and while I understand you haven't updated in quite sometime, I would really like it if you did :)
SANSational writer chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
O... My... Gosh...! Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This is awesome. Please, please, please continue.

Why did the Doctor act like that? How did Amy and Rory react, especially to the teenager leaving? Please ...
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)