Reviews for Smooth Star
magnus moon chapter 2 . 2/26
Looooovvvvveeeeeee it! Please please please please please finish this story, it's to good to be left like this. I really hope you continue this story one day.
The Reading Aeris chapter 2 . 2/13
So, this story here is really awesome and I was wondering if you had any plans to continue it, or if it is now abandoned?
FrostMonster chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Please write more, i love this, and i want to see what will happen, and why didn't Harry use the moment he had with the Doctor as his happy memory
samantha chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
not fair continue pleese
Linda Ku chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
This story is just delicious. I've never described a story like that but this a rather good description. It's like fine wine on a crisp afternoon or hot chocolate on a cool winters eve. Okay I've cleary had too much eggnog. Regardless of my weird comparisons, this story is really good and while I understand you haven't updated in quite sometime, I would really like it if you did :)
JadeDragon0313 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
O... My... Gosh...! Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This is awesome. Please, please, please continue.

Why did the Doctor act like that? How did Amy and Rory react, especially to the teenager leaving? Please ...
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
firesage101 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
more please
Psyka chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Awesome bloody awesome please update again soon
Rosalee Jackson chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
omg, omg, omg! this is just... ahh! all the feels! pease keep writing. this is one of the few crossovers that don't annoy me and I found it really hard t stop reading to talk to my friends and was upset when there wasn't enough of the story up yet. so please update!
megs chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
aggiornamenti please
nobaru rei chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
NO NO NO NONONONO THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING OH SWEET MOTHER THEREASA AND HER ROSARY PLEASE OH PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A HEART PLEASE CONTINUE OMG THIS IS SO GOOD IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I SWEAR I-I NEED THIS SO BAD OH KAMI
angelalexiel16 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon.
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Omg! I cannot wait for the next chapter!