Reviews for The Life and Death of Setsuka Heel
mutemuia chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Well, this story amazed me... The way they unwrapped their hearts, openly, with no lies, is great. They are soo cute... I loved this fic.
StrangerInTheOrangeFedora chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
...and then the President walks in!
lol, this was a great story! It was really fun to read, and it was excellently written. You done good.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I LOVED IT.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
an interesting take on how their relationship might go.
rockandrosie chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
ugh why did it have to end i was so into it. it was fantastic, good portrayal. thanks for writing c:
Songhi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This might be one of the most original skip beat story I've read. I liked how you described the dialogue between them, always asking myself what they will say next. There are some parts that i did not found convincing, also the end i found it confusing, but the dialogue between them was excellent. Especially your idea to put kyoko in ren's shoes. Brilliant. Why don't you write more stories about them? You understood very well the characters.

One of the things that i found missing in skup beat fanfiction is the lack of tension. Ren is a perfect gentleman, kyoko is in love with him, we know where everything will end. You created tension in a very interesting way, through their dialogue. I was constantly asking myself, and now how she/he would reply to this. This seems as a reply that ends their relationship, but no. Everytime, how the character responded was surprising. Thanks for this story.
Yvonnerenee chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I LOVED this.. Like I was SOO lost at first but I caught up. Lol, this was immensely cute and fluffy, but intense and suspenseful. Lol, thank you!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was such an accurate way they should've gotten together! Loved it!
xXForeverBrokenXx chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was a truly beautiful fanfic. I loved the part where they acted out Ren, that was a very unique idea and fit perfectly :)
EmmaLasagna chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I loved this. Would you ever think of doing a sequel?
Jeyde chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Very good! Sequel? :)
Kovia chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very good! It felt like something that could actually happen. I'd love to see your version of Kyoko's reaction to Kuon as a continuation of this scenario. Also want to see someone address the promise she made to Sho in the parking garage about love. I wonder how many people see the loophole I'm guessing at. There sure are a lot of talented people completing stuff right now. Thank you for sharing!
J chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ummmmmm...Wellllllllll. My vision of Kyoko realizing her feelings and Ren telling her his is COMPLETELY different from what you've written. I mean, i know that they have huge hurdles to cross because of kyoko's "inner demons", and mianly Ren's past, but i always ended my vision with them being happily together. Guess everyone has their own vision, so i won't enforce mine.
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I very much liked the first half of your fic, ie how Kyoko reacted to the end of Setsuka's role, her feelings towards Ren... And Cain responding to her so intimately... The later part, when Ren understood that Kyoko liked him and yet still resisted however, seemed quite out of character. While I like how they talked through Tsuruga Ren's character, I believe that Ren would have leaped at the opportunity chance to get together with Kyoko. That aside, nice fic.
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
the beginning was good, but i think the characters were too OOC. with Ren's personality, i would expect him to be jumping up and down with joy after hearing Kyoko loved him. another thing would be that Kyoko's still trying to deny her feelings for Ren in the manga, so it wouldn't make sense for her to confess first, you know? but i enjoyed reading it, it was very entertaining