Reviews for World War IV
CelineSSauve chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Hmm... Well, I'll set an alert here and take a look at another of your cross-overs tomorrow.
CelineSSauve chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Zoe is easily my least favourite charactr in this Fic, and I would have thought Simon and Kaylee had come to an understanding... Pity.

Kinda surprised to see Kirk and crew on board with no-questions-asked murder as well... Hmm... Onward to the next (final?) chapter.
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Interesting start. :)

Reading this at 4:30a m from my phone, so I hope this is either in the works or completed and not dead... Mobile site is not the best to advise of that.
justjoe chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I'm pretty sure that the Firefly universe doesn't have warp drive or faster than light travel. I like the story concept, but the execution really needs some work.
Vivstar chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
So good. Can't wait to see how the Enterprise crew reacts to the Serenity. Please update again soon.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Yay! I really liked that you included character background. This chapter was really engaging, keep up the good work :)
Pergjithshme chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Flskhskslajakslsj this is exciting
GreenAwesomeness chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Sorry I'm late reading this, real life has been hectic the past few days.
Oooh, I like it! I'm glad that you have an explanation for why there's a black hole, and they didn't just randomly run into one. You did a good job getting the character's voices right.
SaphireBlue78 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Genius, absolutely brilliant! Please continue!
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Well... this is potentially awesome. Let's see more!