Reviews for Shattered
Ashlielle chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
AARRRRRGGGHHHHH! *ripping hair out*

YEW MUST UPDAAAATE! I love this story! :D It's really super frikin' awesome! :D But yee needs ta finish iiiitt... *cries*

...

I mean, uh, take your time? Ehehehe...
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
nice...though I would liked a love story between them it would be awesome
it would make the story interesting
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Okay, so first I'm really sorry it took me so long to review I have no excuses!
Happy super late birthday xD
I really hope the boys are going to get Luffy before he ends up in the Tenryuubitos' hands :/
I loved Ace's and Sabo's reaction when Luffy said something smart xD
Update soon!
PS: By the way, if nobody has already volunteered I'd love to be your betareader. I might not be the best beta there is but I can help...a little...I hope...
inulover305 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I love this story it's interesting but when are you going to update again?
lany-chan chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Amazing story! Can't wait for more!
Baked Soap chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Finally, another chapter! I love this story since this doesn't really follow canon. It makes things unpredictable and makes me think. I also don't know why but these kidnappers come off as perverse to me with all the "nice bodies" and "abs" talk. Maybe that's what you were going for, haha.

A beta? That piques my interest because I used to be one myself-until real life became a major pain. However, considered me interested in this job, unless someone volunteered already.

Have a nice day and keep up with the good work!
justaCupcake chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
NOOOOO, Little Luffy D:
At least Big Luffy can defeat all the slave traders without lifting a finger u-u and Dragon was in Goa the same time the Celestial Dragons were, so he can also help to save his baby 8D Big Luffy and Dragon interacting would be interesting o-o
Oh well, even if things don't work out just fine, they can always look for Whitebeard or Shanks to explain the situation and ask for help o-o
Uuuuuuh, are they going to look for the WP help? That'd be beautiful 3
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
this was a short chapter, but still a fun one! I hope they can get to Luffy in time!
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
Cielo Viola chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
OMG! Mass updating! This called for the attention of every human beings in the world! I have been dying, waiting for your fics!
And the plot thickens. I cant wait to see Mugiwara in action, and the part where Ace and Sabo gaping at a smart Luffy is hilarious (although hearing Luffy analyze the situation is a pretty nice change).
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
no no no no no nono ! this can't be the last chapter! I need more! This story is really awesome and I NEED more! Please update! Oh btw, will there be spoilers about future Sabo?
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Mugiwara doesn't mean straw hat, it means straw. Mugiwara boushi means straw hat.
Carrot chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
We want more! We want more! This is an amazing fic and it has such a good plot! Though older luffy is a bit out of character but its fine!
AceLu fan chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Wow i really really liked it ! I loved the idea ! And please update ASAP thanks ;)..
xXDia-RoseXx chapter 8 . 5/8/2014